50 Shades Of Grey : Swingers Discussion 20016410111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSM50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PG, that IS funny! There is a woman at my church who sells Pure Romance. I wonder what she thinks about the new line. LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
amusingly Pure Romance is coming out with a 50 shades of Grey line of products.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
50 Shades of Grey themed party at the Trapeze Club in Philadelphia on July 13th.

Also Thus, on Wednesday June 27th, at 7:30 pm, Supper (Rittenhouse Square). will be doing a four-course dinner based on the scene from the book.

And in keeping with the spirit of things, there will also be a pop-up store from high-end lingerie and toy store Coeur in Rittenhouse Square.

Now I'm all for lifestyle venues jumping on board and having a good time with it. But the rest just made me roll my eyes just like Anna would

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
While I enjoyed the series(easy beach read) I found it to be more vanilla than BDSM.

Portsmouth RI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
50 Shades of Grey themed party at the Trapeze Club in Atlanta on July 13th. Check it out if you are in the area.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Thank you very much centralbuckscpl . Yeah when things are on my mind I have to shout it out .Hope you are well and have a safe and sexy summer

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
The wife read the first two. She said they were okay.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
It's always good seeing you post Miz Val.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
If you go see the movie or rent the DVD stay till the end .It will give you a little history lesson of the vibrator in pictures . I had to laugh! i recognize a few of them

Hey I want to thank EVERYONE who has come to this forum to express their opinion. Whatever floats your boat,pushes your panic button, moves your mountain.brings or takes away your pain .I hope you have a wonderful , and safe weekend.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
vrb1955, a few years ago we saw a documentary titled "Passion & Power: The History of the Vibrator" at a film festival and it was so good that we bought a few copies. It talks about the treatment for women's "hysteria" by physicians who were actually paid to help them release all the pent up energy that was making them cranky, and showed examples of the mechanical equipment the doctors used on them. My personal favorite was the steam powered vibrator! After the invention of wiring systems that could be used in the household, a personal vibrator was one of the first new inventions that were widely sold - even in Sears Roebucks catalogs!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey