50 Shades Of Grey : Swingers Discussion 200164
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSM50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
Created by: VRB1955
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's been on the NY Bestsellers for weeks It made the cover of "Entertainment Weekly" Part One is on back order on Amazon. It's the much talked about book in the suburban book clubs.I've order part 2 and 3 . Due to my health I've had to walk away from the scene. So reading has become my outlet . What do is your opinion of this book? Of the series? Who should play the lead character Christian Grey?

Thank you ,

Miz Val

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry, meant to say Dom.

Kanata Canada
Username hidden
(14 posts)
How about Tigg?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Charlie cannot be a domme regardless of how hard he tried.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
What do you think about Dakota Johnson (daughter of Melanie Griffith/Don Johnson) playing the part of Ana (the non-submissive)?

SB

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3722 posts)
Charlie Hunnam will play the lead role. I think he is a good pick - he is a fine actor and will look great in a three piece suit yet be totally believable as a Domme.

Kanata Canada
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Yes. It's more relevant to our kind of BDSM than the 50 shades of smut.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
has anyone read claiming sleeping beauty

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Hmmmm... My beautiful slave read this series at one point and has read all of the other recommended titles below. I fought through 1.5 of the books. Very much the same story all the way through. Not a big fan....

I suppose this would be gateway BDSM. VERY VERY VERY light play, NO power exchange at all. There were some elements to what we have experienced in the lifestyle, but it was very tame.

We made the mistake of going to see Spanked a few weeks ago, the 50 shades parody play... It was a bit insulting as a Dom/Owner.

I have no issues with new folks in the lifestyle, but I hate to think that some of the 50 shades folks are going to walk into their local dungeon one day and have the ever living shit scared out of them by a good single tail play scene...

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Oh, and I pray to GOD that Henry Cavill is chosen to play Christian. Cause me and my vibe will be going to the movies alone.............I would fucking buy that cock if I could hahahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have finally finished book 1 and I am a quarter through 2. It took me forever to get through book 1. I cannot STAND Ana's character, omg. I cannot stand how the author portrays submissives to be ignorant little girls who only are in bdsm because they are intimidated. OMG. If that bitch blushed just one more time...I was like he needs to find his ass a grown woman LOL. Ugh. To me, there were good points. It did bring to the surface a lifestyle that is greatly mis-understood. it is a lifestyle that is to me, is freeing, beautiful, erotic...and makes me feel more alive than I ever have. My coworkers annoyed me because we were discussing it and they were going on and on about how a woman can be so weak and stupid, how can a woman want to be mistreated...and so I attempted to have an adult conversation with them about the fact that the submissive is actually in control, that there are safe words designed for her safety, that her dom always knows her limitations and a part of training is pushing her past her boundaries so she can grow and explore, that to her/his dom...the submissive is like a precious gem and it is not about being controlled, it is about being adored and held above all others.

Didn't work LOL. They were just turned on by naughty sex and convinced that it is crazy. Dumb ass bitches LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey