50 Shades Of Grey : Swingers Discussion 2001641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSM50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good for you, and your husband. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
I loved Fifty Shades of Grey. I always fantasized about being "controlled" and always like restraints though we have not used it often. It really set me thinking about the BDSM lifestyle. If it hadn't been for the book I don't think I would have pursued it. I am still pretty new to it but am learning quite a bit and it is definitely adding an extra element to my sex life, also to my husband's sex life. I have a wonderful husband who has seen how much this means to me and he has started reading the book too in order to understand what turns me on about it.

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
" You still "love" me ;). "

Always!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
he becomes Christian I will play the role of Anna for free. I had a hot dream with him in it the other night. I was between him and Trooper for a rather steamy fuck session.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
I didn't say that it's a lesson of any kind. And whether I define this, or anything else (which I didn't). You still "love" me ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I just love those who think they can define 'swinger' or "D/s" . If it doesn't fit their idea then it's out.

I'm not defending the writing style of the books. It's generally an entertaining read. The sex surely isn't very kinky for us, but that's OK. I didn't think the book was just about the sex. He's wealthy and sort of 'broken'. She's hot and pretty naive. '

I think all the BDSM people are looking at it for more than what it is. It's 'Pretty Woman' with some kink. It's a character that supposedly comes from the D/s side who falls for a girl who isn't that much into it. It's not a lesson on a lifestyle.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
I happened to think that the writing is crap as well :). Nice kinky stuff. Far from the power relationship that I'm accustomed to.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
In your opinion.

You should meet up with the guy who says those who aren't bi (males and females) really aren't swingers.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
Hi All, Having been reading erotica and trashy sex novels (yah, the ones with Fabio on the front...) for years, I was extremely disappointed at how well received this book was, and how poorly written. If you want a really well written and tittilating series of D/s, read the Beauty series by Anne Roquelaire (Anne Rice) It was FANTASTIC! It's a play on what happened after the prince woke Beauty up. :) The Shades books were good for at least putting D/s into the limelight for a little bit without the negative connotations, but the relationship between Ana and Christian is hardly D/s. They just play.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Saw on the news the other day how it's causing a baby boom it appears. "Greybies" as they were calling them.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey