Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM 1st flogger ideas
TOPIC: 1st flogger ideas
Created by: toledofuncpl2001
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone, 1st time poseters here. we were wondering what we should pay for a good beginner flogger. We have just tiptoed into the wonderful pleasures of BDSM and are just starting to amass our toy collection. We have seen the cheap, ratty faux leather ones at the adult stores (not interested). but we have seen some upwards of $250 online. We don't want to spend alot on our first one, but if we like it, we will probably upgrade in the future, esentially retiring the first one. We would like to know price range, material, and length that would be good for us to start with. Thanks everyone!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
All toys are a mater of the cost of materials and the cost of the time to make the toy. I sell floggers from $50 I trurned wood handle with a swivel, to well over $250 for for real heavy floggers (often called a mop0 (special order). Totally agree that most people I know do not retire floggers I still own the firs tone I made, of course I keep it in the shop as an example to myself of some of the mistakes to not make. LOL

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
You can get a first class hand made leather flogger for $80 - $120. Skip the adult stores and buy from a reputable person who makes them and sells them online (and often at bdsm events). A flogger should balance in your hand at your index finger - the balance point. Shorter falls (the 12 to 24+ leather strips that hit the target) are easier to be accurate with. A good length is about 24 inches - shorter for closer in flogging. Thick, heavy suede falls "thud" more, thin tanned leather falls are "stingy". Thin suede is inbetween. (Plastic falls are VERY stingy.) Read up on using a flogger, and practice on a pillow. Have fun!

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Also, with impact toys, they never really retire. They just get selected less often ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
There is an excellent intro flogger at mr-s-leather dot com for $80. Go to the flogger page and check out the "full size standard-grip flogger." It has a number of options for what material the tails are made of.

Warning: the rubber tails are wicked. Start with leather or suede.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Hello everyone, 1st time poseters here. we were wondering what we should pay for a good beginner flogger. We have just tiptoed into the wonderful pleasures of BDSM and are just starting to amass our toy collection. We have seen the cheap, ratty faux leather ones at the adult stores (not interested). but we have seen some upwards of $250 online. We don't want to spend alot on our first one, but if we like it, we will probably upgrade in the future, esentially retiring the first one. We would like to know price range, material, and length that would be good for us to start with. Thanks everyone!

Dundee MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: 1st flogger ideas