what constitutes bbw or bhm : Swingers Discussion 469751021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.what constitutes bbw or bhm
TOPIC: what constitutes bbw or bhm
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
>RK, I don't believe Mr&MrsO were trying to make trouble. >Without knowing centralbucks, their comment could have been interpreted in more than one way. That's the point Mr&MrsO were trying to make.

Thank you.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
BBW and proud of it here!

Let me say...Central is in no way one to condem on this subject...They are a couple that looks at a person for who they are and not what they look like.

O....Your trying to make trouble...

Thrill...damn your one hot mamma!!

Expo...your perfect the way you are....

There is always someone for everyone...but don't forget to take a look at the entire picture, look inside the person...you may be surprised!

Kathie

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Rock on clearsthroat! Why is everyone jumping on you anyway? You were the only person so far to actually ANSWER the ORIGINAL post!

Personally, I thought you did a pretty good job of answering it.

Media PA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Grr Expo. You replied/bitched to/at me that that is not what you wanted (referring to last comment saying you want to know what each calls a bbw) because I said "if you scroll down to Qualifications alot of people commented more on it."You wanted to know why people label themselves. Read your original post their was not a single question about what your stating now just your size. Why are you twisting your own words?

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
2invt I want to see what each calls a bbw.,otherwise I would not have asked.I also want to know why people put labels like this on themselves?Labels only make people question.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
All I can say is I'm aghast. If there is one couple whom I can think of that has never seemed to me controversial, it's Central. Lord knows, it's not us. I'm so glad to be such medium, average build, coloring, middle age, blah, blah. I can disappear into the woodwork without a problem. <blows kisses at Central> You've always made me feel appreciated around here even though I don't look like you.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
central bucks. thanks we did understand what you have written.I think she looks terriffic.The point of the whole thing was to signify that there is no number on weight, what makes a bbw.To place a number, without seeing or taking the time to notice the height , how they are shaped . how they carrry themselves ,to me is outragious. I think its time that people stop taking themselves so seriously , thinking that everything is aimed at blasting or aimed at any group.Stop being so sensitive.You will live longer, enjoy more, smile a hell of a lot more.It may even become more fun for you richie

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
<Did you not add words?>

I did and I stand corrected on this point. I should have said that the impression I got was that she said (fill in the blank). I apologize for my lack of clarity but NOT for illustrating how it could have been interpreted.

>Key phrase " but that's how it came across to me. "

Exactly... MY opinion on how to interpret it. Just as YOU have YOUR opinion. What else is there?

<are you sure you have not taken this personal?

lol... I am very sure that I'm not taking it personally. If you read one of my earlier responses you'll see that I've had exactly ONE negative response because of my weight.

>I agree that us "BBW/BHM" do tend to hear some negativity involving our role in the swingers realm. But YOU have based one sentence(added your own twist) into something that is clearly not anything other than a compliment in more or words (Doesnt matter you look great to us)

BECAUSE bbw's/bhm do hear negativity all the time, it's important that things NOT be open to misinterpretation.

>So are you saying that A couple as such as central can not find a couple who may be a bit "BBW/BHM" attractive?

I have never said anything like that, nor will I. Why are you trying to broaden this in to other issues?

>You can read all you want into my text or centrals, but since you were not theyre to know what she was thinking, you were not there to see facial expressions I find it odd that you consider yourself so INTUNED to waht people type on here!

You're obviously NOT understanding the issue I've raised at all. My comments then and now are to point out that her statement COULD be interpreted in ways she did not intend. Without knowing her... without seeing her, ALL you have are the words and how they are put together. I'm sure that all of us have sent or received an email that left us saying "I wonder what they mean by that?" The question comes up because you can't see the person who wrote it.

>Also,When people feel the need to stick up and defend a group of people over nothing done wronged? It doesnt make you a hero, it makes you a presumptious ASS!

So, every time the aclu, the jdl, madd or any group calls on a politician to clarify what they said (even if the politician intended no harm), then those groups are acting the role of the presumptuous ass? The politicians will be happy to hear that.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
LOL. L o fucking L. I'm immature, heh? Seems im not the only one. EXPO, you gave us youre fucking measurements and asked what we think, do you constitute a bbw, that WAS youre question. No where did you say 'why do we put labels on ourselves?' You are asking us to label you. Youre ridiculous. Also, you started this topic just for those who have met you, know your fat percentage, how much you can bench, what? I cant say anything because you don't like me is all not because I dont know how you carry yourself.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I typed one response and quickly deleted it, but I will say this.... I see nothing wrong with what Central posted, and YES..... I(Mrs. Things) am fluffy around my edges. Call me whatever you want . Give me any silly label. My tummy is my badge of honor for bringing life into this world. My hips are great for my grand-daughter to ride upon while I hold her, my breasts are plump pillows for her head. If you are all into interpretting other's posts, then here is my interpretation of Central's post. It said to me that she is fine the way she looks regardless of whatever her size. To me it said don't worry about a "label", it's only a name. Guess I need to stop reading the Forums again. This doesn't seem to be about trying to make lifestyle connections anymore, just bashing, name calling, and nitpicking.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: what constitutes bbw or bhm