what constitutes bbw or bhm : Swingers Discussion 469751011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.what constitutes bbw or bhm
TOPIC: what constitutes bbw or bhm
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO Kath. Even trains run off track. Maybe they should from time to time, lol.

Mrs(who is still feeling the effects from a pickled brain)

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Well I tried to get this thread back on track...OHHHH WELLLL

Chase feel free to use the expression woman of substance, but I know I use it because I heard someone else say it somewhere. I don't deserve the credit...

Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Poly if youre lost now try answering the post, lol. --Mrs. Ahem who's still lost, help, somebody please find--

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Same here.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Terry, Don't worry about whether you take the high road alone, or with company. Sometimes the solitude of oneness leads to the ability of self-reflection. Okay, I will admit it, I just finished a Gary Zukav book, LOL.

Mrs. (who left her footprints on that road somewhere along with alot of internal trash) ;-)

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Wow this is crazy. I love arguing, love it, absolutly love it, but this isnt even about trying to open someone's eyes this is just jump on your back 'im gonna tear you a new one' arguing. I dont see how central's comment got twisted like that. You can't even post anythin because no one knows what expo question I apparently got it wrong.

If i said what constitues a person being short and put my height, what the hell do you think I meant. I couldnt imagine just because im a bitch saying 'youre stupid how dare you accuse me of being shallow and caring about my height I was asking about grahm crackers, obvously, stupid.' I dont appreciate that. Then Expo you say "what in your mind constitutes someone as a bbw," back to square one. Qualifications I said look. I'm done.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Has this become a bicker session here... Lets get back to the discussion at hand... I consider myself a woman of substance because I have always been labled as fat all my life. I went to a small private school growing up and weighed more then the girls there, even though I wore the same size they did, I was labeled "fat"...kids are so cruel. I come from a family of large women...I will never be a size 2, 6 10 or 12...if I keep working at it, maybe someday I will be a size 18 again...But I will always be a Voluptous woman of substance. if I were to put my actual weight down on our profile, you all would accuse me of posting old photos of when I was thinner. I have always weighed more then I look. Chalk it up to big bones, large frame or what ever...Its just how it is and always will be. As far as calling myself a BBW...I am...because no matter how I look on the outside to someone else..I am a beautiful woman on the inside! Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
clears throat I am not asking if we are a bbw couple.I posted our size as an example.People seem to see a size an go right there to they are huge.Put labels on others , I want to know what each thinks is a bbw or bhm and why. What consititutes this very label . So far nada. I/we do not wish to be evaluated.There is nothing there asking for this.Again I am asking in your mind what constitutes a bbw or bhm

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
>Thats right without KNOWING them you passed a very ugly judgement upon them..

Did you ever actually bother to READ what I said? Obviously not...

I SAID that their statement COULD be taken several ways and that HOW something is said is just as important as WHAT is said.

Aside from changing the phrasing to illustrate a point (a tactic that obviously did NOT work in this group), I NEVER said that they intended to insult anyone.

>I have a feeling you took one look at the pictures in the profile, Saw a very beatiful and handsome couple and fealt they were one of the "pretties" picking on the "fatties" and you whom has only been turned down once in all your 20 yrs of swinging was outraged!

Now YOU are the one passing ugly judgement on me without knowing anything about me. In fact, several people who disagreed with me on this topic have done the same thing... the initial comment made about me being bitter (not an exact quote, but it conveys the meaning) because I've been repeatedly turned down is no different. Passing judgement.

And you're comments are actually worse than any I've seen so far on this topic. Intentionally using a term that you know offends people and making sure it stood out by putting it in quotes. I'm sorry you felt the need to resort to 7th grade name calling.

Feel free to bicker amongst yourselves... I'm done with this thread. I attempted to point out to some people that words can have meanings other than those we intend. In that, I have very obviously failed to make an impression.

Now, my final comments on this thread: CentralBucks, in spite of what you may think I did not accuse you of an insult. My goal (stated at the time and repeated throughout my posts) was to point out that your comment could be taken in more than one way. My attempt to illustrate that probably led me to poor phrasing on occasion. For that and for any misunderstanding of my intention, I am very sorry. Ironically, my failure to communicate clearly perfectly illustrated the point that I was trying to make... words can be interpreted in ways we don't intend.

I've said what I intended to say, explained it in every way I know how... Those who do understand what I've said don't need to hear it again. Those who don't understand now, never will. They won't be swayed by one or a dozen other posts.

orwell

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: what constitutes bbw or bhm