what constitutes bbw or bhm : Swingers Discussion 46975101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.what constitutes bbw or bhm
TOPIC: what constitutes bbw or bhm
Created by: expo969
Original Starting post for this thread:
would someone let us know. I am 6' 200 wife is 5'10.180-190 depending on the time of the month.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Your point was to make Poly laugh or just cuase trouble?"

Both. What the hell, I live to serve.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Good grief , the saga continues.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Terry, Terry, Terry, Here are your quotes from the Molestias thread: "Going out not drinking until 11:00 pm. Then getting drunk as hell. So drunk I was throwing up. Yes it was my fault. I am old enough to know better. I should have stuck to not drinking my original plan. Being a typically dumb guy that night a young lady suggested I have a drink. I should have said on the way to the motel room I will pick up a few. lol Well I learned a lesson again for the 498th time. lol I did have a fun night and relaxed a little."

"No in the parking lot by myself. No one saw me. If I had not posted here no one would even know. I have always had good puking manners. lol I always make it to a sink or trash can. Puke on a carpet or in a car is intolerable to me and unforgiveable. Puke on a date would not be good either but maybe since it was her idea that would have been pefect justice? No I should have said no."

Then you come in here and put down your date. So I simply asked at what stage you decided she was mean? It's a valid question. Because the overwhelming majority of women I know of any size would become mean at a man who couldn't hold the amount of liquor he chose to drink. And one can only hope that after you used such excellent puking manners, you did not operate a vehicle. Now personally I think it's quite cute the way Chuck described you chase Poly around the forums looking for the chance to shoot a spitball at her. It's almost endearing. But you need to get off my back. Furthermore, I have no idea if this is an attempt at sarcastic humor that you like to call me lady "S" wife. But don't take my word for it. Ask someone you call a friend, Mischief. She's seen Bacchus naked. I'm certain she can verify he's a man not a lady. Therefore I'm equally certain I'm not a lady's wife.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Was this before or after you puked in the parking lot?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
You'll have to ask Barbara to join, she's the president you see. And once the ball gets rolling girls everywhere will no longer be embarassed of their big noses because ths new acronym will turn big noses into something good and not something someone mentions and we get pissed off. (pulled that from another thread somewhere, it's crazy it wasn't even directed at me and i was still offended.) I think im starting to understand now. I get that we are all beautiful just not to everyone so the name does put a positive light even if I don't think everyone fits the acronym. My mouth is shut now.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Someone (not that im blaming you) brought up a good point and got slammed for it so I'll be careful in my wording. Why is it that (please please no one take this the wrong way) if someones big they are in the bbw category. I know no single person is responsible for categorizing all the big people as Big AND Beautiful. I mean there has to be a big ugly woman (buw) out there but is still in this category, no? I think what happened at first is someone said lets stop using the word fat and come up with something with a more positive feel because yes being fat feels like a derogratory term but "no im not fat im a big beautiful woman". Im sure this will offend people but reread it in whatever accent youd like, it sounds much better. I'm starting my own club ggwjn. Im gonna make bumper stickers and lanyards. (gorgeous girls with jew noses) It'll just be me and barbara.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
LMAO .Mrs Things...I too have the ill effects of pickled brains today..Stayed home sick because of it!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
That's great Chuck. We'll make sure you have lots of happy juice when you come our way in September.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The one food I have refused to ever cook Bacchus: brains and eggs. I think Chuck was in the happy juice yesterday too things!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Then by all means, feel free to snack away! It can't be any more painful then the headache I had afterward. But , what the hell, the night was worth it!

Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: what constitutes bbw or bhm