tattoo's and piercings on women : Swingers Discussion 530341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.tattoo's and piercings on women
TOPIC: tattoo's and piercings on women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i have only 3 tats a small pegasus ,a flowerwith butterflies and a hummer bird (lol),and the little one on my right leg lol (it starts at the hip and goes to my ankle ) that has a tropical jungle thing going on ,you know waterfalls ,flowers , birds, bugs , and a snake lol

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
well i one that think tats on a lady are so fucking erotic and so sexy, it show that the woman is in touch with her body and love to give pleasure to lucky men. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I have a Tattoo and would like another, both of my nipples are pierced and I have a vertial hood piercing as well.

I find both tattoos and piercings very attractive! Not quite sure why, I just do!

Ella

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I think tattos & most piercings are hot as hell.

I don't have any piercings except for my ears and I haven't wore earrings since my senior prom:) I am getting a tattoo on my thigh soon and probably another on my shoulder.

lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Whether we would meet someone with or without them would depend upon what type of tattoo and piercings. For example, and Mrs. 2 knows the person I'm talking about, a woman was at our M&G not too long ago. When I first saw her (and I have to admit that sometimes I just don't pay too close attention) I thought she had a long sleeved dress on - her arm was tattooed from shoulder to back of hand! Sorry, she was off our list immediately. Neither of us found her appealing. John doesn't care for nipple piercings, and that's his personal preference. I don't mind them.

I find myself turned off by "in your face" tattoos and piercings. I've seen Mrs. 2's and they are very nice, especially the frog (and NO it is NOT a fly! lol). A couple sent us a picture not too long ago, and its another case of having to look twice, cause he really didn't have a shirt on, it was his tattoos...that was WAY too much for me! Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
stops hurting before you pull your panties up

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
we agree

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
we ahd sex the night i got my hood done that heals faster then the others not that fast but faster

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
takes up to a year for women's nipples bummer huh lol

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
sorry forgot her tongue lol and thats a shame lol works quite well

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: tattoo's and piercings on women