tattoo's and piercings on women : Swingers Discussion 530341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.tattoo's and piercings on women
TOPIC: tattoo's and piercings on women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks for "bumping" some of the threads in this forum. I like how you neatly organized your profile, especially what you did with your descriptions of yourselves. Looks appealing.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
Love my piercing.makes 'em want to play with it. Am suprised when I hear someone had pain for very long. mine was gone within minutes.Had a little soreness but I think it was cause hubby wouldn't leave it alone!LOLAm now considering adding a labia to go with

Enterprise AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we enjoy women with tats and peircings !! we feel it shows that they have a little spice about them lol .................somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
i have worked where i work for a year and i am in administration and am in charge of 25 or so staff and deal with the public , as well as the residents here and feel i am a profesional and for that reason my tats and peircings are covered at work . i wear a clear plug in place of my nose stud barely noticable and for my tongue no one even knew i had it peirced till well after being there six months lol if they only knew lol but saying that we feel what we do on our own time has no relation to what we do for a living if you hold yourself in a proper way things will be fine . so research your peircer and tattoo artist and always be safe but enjoy the experience and live life the way you want to ........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
We have matching tats......one each. We've been approached several times by folks asking the meaning (usually hers as it's more visable)

We don't mind tats at all as long as they're tasetfully done and not "prison tats"

Her hood is pierced ( L....DO IT !) She was horney before we got home and it only took 3 weeks to heal, but then wound care is well known in this household lol

We don't see ink or metal as being huge factors in selecting playmates.....personality is the over riding item on OUR list !

John & Mary

PS: nice fly ROFLMAO

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
I have a small tattoo of a rose on my right breast and my hood is pierced. I agree with the comments on the brief discomfort. It was a very short sting, then instantly it was gone. I call it my little door knocker. I researched it months before I got it and spent quite a bit of time finding a very sterile piercing environment. I spoke to the female piercer for about half hour, going over the procedure and jewelry options beforehand. It was done at Carl Hesse Tattoos in Perkasie. Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
we ask up front if anyone has a problem with tats and piercings if they do we say thank you and go our own way to each their own we say

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
to each their own but she has hers so she can show when she wants to ,as she is in a supervisor role she will be pc at work but will show her artwork when she wants . in fact they never knew she had a sleave until she wore shorts 8 months after starting her job !! should have seen those looks lol but what we or she does on her time is her thing .but to some people alot of tats are too much and thats fine also

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
I have a family member who has tattooed himself to the point that you can't even see him anymore. He has a sleeve, that is awesome art work it starts at his wrist and there is not a clear spot of skin to the top of his neck. I appreciate the art work of it, yet I do not like the tatt he has on his neck. It is too big and can never be covered with clothes, it has prevented him from getting jobs. He has several piercings and brandings, none of them are noticable unless he shows them to you.

He had altered his appearance to the point where he looked very bad. (He is looking better now) He lost so much weight and shaved his head that people would move away from him when he came into public places. He always wore clothes that showed his tatts and not to be offensive to anyone, he was looking like a skinhead to me. His wife is tattooed also yet you can't see hers, they are all tastefully done.

When meeting someone, I like tattoos but that skinhead look does nothing for me personally. When we met Chrissy I couldn't see any of her tatts until she showed them too me and her piercings look great on her, I can still see Chrissy. If that makes any sense. Some of it enhances a persons appearance some of it hides the real person. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Cindee, you have Thumper and the bunny hiding in your bush? Are you serious? That is so cute! I love it!

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: tattoo's and piercings on women