tattoo's and piercings on women : Swingers Discussion 53034101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.tattoo's and piercings on women
TOPIC: tattoo's and piercings on women
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
tattoo's and piercings on woman ? what do you think ? is it something to not meet over ? do you feel it;s sexy or not ? would like opinions!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow! The same day! No problems? You are my hero! Lol

Mableton GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Um...I had sex the same day

Houston TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
So....I just got a VCH on Monday....I'm interested to know, from the beautiful pierced ladies.....how long was it before you were back to "having fun"?

Mableton GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
All of mine are in places easy to cover. I'm at 6, ready to get the next one...nape of neck down my spine with a few dermal piercings as well.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
yeah, Jay is not fond of them either..he has none. However, he does admire good work. I can agree about placement...but its up to that individual. I would not mind a tasteful one on one of my biceps...but Jay asked me to have them done in places where they can be covered up, and I respect his request on that. Plus, my work does not allow them anyways...and I am not about wearing long sleeves in a Texas summer! LOL

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I have always liked tats. I have four of them myself. But I still have a feeling that a women could over do it with tats. To many or bad placed tats, are not attractive on a women, from my prospective. I would have to say it isn't so much about how many but location.

Gladstone OR
Username hidden
(13 posts)
next month I'm getting my next one!!!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
most people know how I feel...but to reiterate, since I haven't written much in here lately: every tattoo I have has meaning and also can be covered up if I so choose. Same with my husband's. We both have drawn several of our own too. I always wanted an eyebrow piercing, but now it seems too late for that, as I age, my eyebrows are strange...ha. So, maybe another piercing on my ears, who knows. I have 5 of those.

And yes, Shelly, I will be getting more ink done, and so will Dan. We found a very capable artist here in SA. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
For me, I really don't care 2 snaps on what others think about my tats. I don't have piercings other than my ears...but I would if my employer did not prohibit them. I love my tats, they mean alot to me, I'll probably get more lol...and if you don't appreciate them...well, lucky for you you have your own skin LOL

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I'm several times pierced, 6 tats, and he's pierced with a sleeve. Both of us like others with or without either of these. Although, to be honest, I (Mrs B) Love tats and piercings on men!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: tattoo's and piercings on women