rude people : Swingers Discussion 53212
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.rude people
TOPIC: rude people
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
whats with all the rude people that dont return an email ? doesnt matter if you like or dislike we feel you should return with at least a no thank you ! any and all opinions welcome lol thanks " somefun"

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The last email I got was "do you have any pics?" Well OF COURSE I HAVE PICS DIDN'T YOU LOOK AT MY PROFILE???? Yes they are private pics. Did I reply to that email? No It was just plain stupid.

Altadena CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Happy Birthday sweetie!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Reading the posts show a lot of different experiences. We used to answer every email, but when we say "no thanks" it's surprising the number of "well aren't you rude!" type of responses we got back. To avoid the stress, we consider a non-answer the same as no thank you, and would hope they move one. I've also asked him to leave the emailing to me...lol!! He's the type who writes "we're free this weekend, let's meet" or "wife would love to do your wife, want to meet?"...jeepers creepers keep his hands off the keyboard! He means well, but...once you meet him you'd never think him rude. I also agree with the post about people only cruising pictures...we had a terrible experience with someone local who got on, saw me and told those I work with and other aquaintances. Thus, no pics. I kinda wish only paying members could view pics, but then again we're not all in the same boat cashwise and it makes you no better, no worse. So it all goes back to...there will always be rude, crass people who don't know or care about manners.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thank you Tanya, Even if it is my birthday I gotta go mow the lawn now (pouts) and change the oil in my truck and do the dishes and clean up the house so when my Yummy Lady gets home everything will be done and I'll get my Birthday Present !!! Mmmmmmmmm I Like Presents !!! Many Blessings...........Earth of WaterEarth

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Happy 44th Birthday Earth of Waterearth. Heres to hoping it is a great one too. Have to say your post was right on too and hope to see many more from you. Welcome to SLS and hope you enjoy.

Tanya

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPIEST OF HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO YOU!!!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
If its your b-day, then by all means, POST AWAY YOUNG MAN!!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thank you femandbicurious!

My Yummy Lady tells me I possibly think too much, but then I tell her the same at times too. Today is my 44th birthday and Dammit I have opinions to express! Many Blessings................Earth of WaterEarth

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Welcome WaterEarth! Great post!

Kisses to the virgins!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fact - Rude indivuduals exist. Fact - All of us are not everyones ideal single or couple. Fact - Many of us are writers who will take the time to write more than a few words. Fact - We all have that ideal single or couple in our minds that embodies the best possible outcome for what we desire. Fact - Some people believe the sun rises and sets in their ass. Fact - Many individuals have no interest in physically doing what their profile states they want to do. Fact - Many of us are new and if more folks would take just a little time to write a No Thank You, it certainly would help new people to know that others read their words even if they weren't interested. Fact - We're all made the made we're made and as such as long as we are happy with ourselves thats whats most important. Fact - The chemistry we share with our mates, lovers, partners is special and unique to each of us. If in our minds others do not wish to take the time to learn more about us, meet us and see that we are who we say we are ( then we should gather all THOSE people up and push them into the sea) We write to those who we find attractive, by their words, by their looks, by their interests or all the above. We as human beings ( including ourselves) at times have expectations of others. When our expectations are not met we can let it go, we can dwell on it, we can admit we had certain expectations and then try Not to have expectations in the future or we can get all shitty and cry Sour Grapes! Fact - No matter what, you can't have good people without bad people, balance in nature is everywhere and in this case there are those of us who write, send letters and await a response. Then there are others only write those they feel fit within their criteria and are what we believe are the rude ones who naver answer their Freakin Mail! Many Blessings.............WaterEarth

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: rude people