posters in BBW clothing stores : Swingers Discussion 63746
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.posters in BBW clothing stores
TOPIC: posters in BBW clothing stores
Created by: headnorth The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
You know what annoys me? When I go into a "sheik" shop that sells size 0-4 clothes...I walk around, and the clerks look through me as if to think "theres no sale there, she can't fit our clothes"....and walk up to the skinny chick that walks in and says "may I help you?" They did that at a mall in Austin not one month ago, it just about pissed me off. How do they know I was not buying a present, or a purse for that matter? That really aggravates me. shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree!!! One size does not fit all! And somethings even in a size 2 should be burned before production!

I see all the time, the thinner girls in these low waist pants and wonder if they even looked in the mirror from all angles before they left the house. Never knew that beer bellies and spare tires where ever gonna be acceptably fashionable on women.

My daughter, who doesnt have an ounce of extra on her and very tone from cheerleading.........even still has a roll above those damn pants! God! I just hate that!

If its now fashion to show your rolls, I may have to re-think my baggy tops! LMAO It's about time the sexy Michellan Man gets his 15 seconds of fame!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
As long as they aren't wearing some of the "fashions" I see in the stores, I'm OK with that ;)

*shudder*

Some clothes just shouldn't be made :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: posters in BBW clothing stores