is a woman bi if she needs her partner to help : Swingers Discussion 53070
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.is a woman bi if she needs her partner to help
TOPIC: is a woman bi if she needs her partner to help
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
is a woman bi if she needs her partner to play with her while she is with a woman ? in our opinion if you need another to help with ,you arent bi !! you shouldnt need anything but the woman right ? any feedback would be helpful ? thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing that I have taken notice to in the lifestyle is there are people in all different stages of the lifestyle. Some women want to be bi, or have had a taste of it and want more and I think are more curious than bi. I think that some of these ladies will keep going back for more and will know they are certainly bi after a period of time. Some ladies are shy by nature and that may be misconstrued as , "not really bi". They may need the support of their partner to bring out their bi side, to that I say....they may be situationally bi or just extremely shy or just learning. Whatever the stage....if the couple or woman is not for you....well...you know you dont' have to play again. Even sometimes when the cards are layed upon the table as to rules, likes, no nos ect....things flow a different way than you may have expected. That doesn't make the gal "not bi". Some ladies find others partners so captivating, they may want to spend most of the playtime with them instead of a long session of girl/girl playtime first or even at all. To try to classify bi women would be too hard. Just like anything else, being bi comes in stages....beginning , middle and MORE~!...lol. Ok, well....maybe not exactly that way, but I hope you get the drift....lol. I have known for years that I am bi but find I am not always, or many times attracted to the male partner even for soft swapping, thus it makes it more difficult to find appropriate playmates. Also, many men want to be full swap so again, hard to find a compatable couple. Kinda like...if you want her, you have to have me type of thing. I like to have my man with me just because we are in this together to have a good time. I like to sit him in a jacuzzi to watch me and the other gal and then have him join after he cools down. This is very exciting to us. He also doesnt' mind if I play with women alone. He gives me that freedom. I am bi, I know it, but I prefer to spend my life with a male at the present time. I kinda feel like raven....I need that cock that a woman would not be able to satisfy for me. Then again...I don't have a woman at home, so....I crave what I don't have at home I guess...lol. I too am a woman hunter~!

~Cathy

~Smooches ladies~!

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
we agree but have run into bi women (lol) that have to have there partner play or they wont !! not bi to us

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
I'm bi and play 99% of the time with my husband with her. We like to double team her. That to me is the ultimate fun. The best of both worlds. However, I don't NEED his help... I can do it alone and have fun. BUT...... I ENJOY his interaction with me.. with her. That makes me no more or no less bi.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I personally am just as capable of being in a relationship with a woman as I am with a man. So sexually I dont need a man around to get me going, but I enjoy FMF a great deal. I dont care if someone only plays with women when her husband/boyfriend is around. As long as she isn't doing it to only please him and not herself then it doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I am definitely bi and bi-aggressive, I play alone with ladies and also with my partner. No different that when I am playing with a bluedot. Alan understands my nymph nature all too well. It does depend on the female I am playing with though; as to whom will be present when we play. I meet some females who do not want men present. For those I meet with only the two of us in mind. I do the romancing with flowers and such. I think that showing affection is more than just meeting to play. I love the seduction. Since I am the aggressor, I am usually the one who makes all the first moves. Which happens pretty damn fast on most occasions if I am really attracted. That is solely to allow for more playtime in the end. Of course, she has to be comfy for anything to happen in the first place.

I do ask questions and listen to her answers before we ever meet to know what she her desires and needs are. I take my time to pamper and undress her sensually. Slowly massaging and licking her from head to toe. I love to make a woman purr to no end. IF I can get her to squirt, I am even more pleased. I also love to use toys. I do not stop until the lady is fully pleased, well satisfied, and exhausted.

If the lady wants a male(s) present, then yes, I love that even more. That is my favorite. I love for my partner and other males to watch. I love to kiss and have us both licking and sucking at the same time. I do have a rule that is up-front and agreed upon by everyone involved before playing. That is that the women get to play together without interruptions while the men watch. They can not join until invited. I need the time to get the feel of the female and find out what turns her on. Most men love the eye candy and do not object. It IS all about the pleasures for everyone involved. The males are added to the mix to make the sex hotter and more enjoyable for everyone.

For my own satisfaction, I want the cock. I am pleased without the male, but prefer the male as the ultimate pleasure giver for myself. I find that the males get hornier from watching and they will enjoy the fucking much more, same as the ladies. If the woman wants the male to be there, but not play with her, then heyyyyy, cum play with me while I pleasure her. I'm kwel with that!

I am not a label, and it is different with each experience. That is what makes the sex so damn HOT! No one wants the same every time. And no one should be in a hurry. Just what ever feels good along the journey to ecstasy. I have no doubts to what I am. I am not lesbian, not curious, and not straight. I am bi-definite. Bi infers two. I love both sexes almost equally, but I tend to lean to the male end of the equation. A female could not please me all the time with out the male there. I just love cock too much.

RaVEN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
2invt....why can't i say it like you......i'm with you just not as eloquent as you....dallas, funny i go on kitty hunts, but rarely cock hunts lol....we change our degree of play all the time, the only thing that is consistent is that we are always in the same room when play is going on...he may watch, he may soft swing with other women and he may full swap, we are always together....you have heard it be said....the couple that plays together stays together...maybe not everybody, but we feel that way......btw i have had a couple of play situations at clubs where going to the ladies room(obviously hubby is waiting on the other side of the door )where i have had some hot bi moments, so i guess technically i have played without him...but only in that type of situation.... :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Some I think what your saying is very understandable. People should be clear and upfront about what they do and do not like, will and will not do. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
ok we agree with some of that.but if you have to have your partner all the time help you with a woman we feel you really arent bi .for us to be bi you should be able to be alone with her too. if you need him we consider that bi curious .we dont knock them for it but get tired when the say she is really bi and into women .everybody can do what they like if all agree . just because your alone with a woman doesnt mean youra lesbian .i consider myself bi i love my husband and being with him but then i do love being with a woman alone without him helping.

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
ohhhhh...i missed lisa's and 2invt post you're included btw.....somefun remember we are talking bi not lesbian...being bi means that you at least like a man as well....and i am all for sharing we always play together to a certain degree...even if he is watching then he is playing through me....you and your hubby are much more into ffm's i am assuming? if so then if hubby is just an innocent bystander and you two ladies are playing then you are both bi........hugs and kisses my fair ladies....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
hi somefun....btw i am originally from dryden, not too far from where you are....anyways..not sure if you meant he is playing with me while i am giving oral pleasures to another female or do you mean him and myself licking her at the same time? done both and also have been with women while he only watches...so i am with funcouple on this one, some women are bi, some women situational...now for toyz...i have a ton of patience as well as skills :) i would love to be helpful and teach...actually would love to be with all three of you posters...now that would be a party if the four of us met....i have been with all levels of experienced women and love each and every one of them...personally i feel it is very sensual for me and hubby to kiss while we are pleasing another woman, but it is just as erotic to have hubby watch while he sees me and hears her moans...ahhhhhh....great stuff.....

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: is a woman bi if she needs her partner to help