10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › how many
TOPIC: how_many
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
We can tell by profiles and pictures, but not by weight numbers whether or not we're attracted...but the thing is, there is no real set "preference." That said, I do like big teddy bear guys, and hubby does like bigger pendulous breasts and a nice round ass, but those are just likes. We've had sex with all types of people who have all types of body shapes and sizes. That's why we don't list preferences such as the label HWP, or BBW...we like anyone with whom we feel a chemistry. The most attractive people "looks wise" aren't necessarily the sexiest.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I have an unmet goal and that is to have sex with a midget woman or with a midget couple, hope the term midget is socially acceptable, my apologies if it is not, never want to be offensive. Any little people out there wanna help me out?

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I absolutely agree with you on that. I have said it before, and I stand by it. No man can be more judgemental towards us than we are to ourselves. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Shelly, it can be intimidating for the HWP's too, but they won't admit it usually. My weight fluctuates a lot, as my workouts are completely governed by my arthritis (which by the way, I've had since age 16). When it goes up, I have a problem with self esteem amd always feel a compliment is insincere. I just keep repeating to myself that I am a person of worth, and I like myself (which I do!). And if I ever doubt what someone says to me, I ask them to repeat it, and even have asked them to explain (in terms such as "tell me what you like"). Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I agree with the previous posts, this lifestyle can be very intimidating. I saw a single man and emailed him very politely. He is quite handsome, very "HWP" you would say. He emailed me back telling me that I have a great body. In all true honesty my immediate thought was that he was flattering me. Its very intimidating, yes. shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
And it talks! Don't ask, you'll see it soon enough! lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Why thank you! You're my hero (did I say that before?). lol Mrs "I have it together". Speaking of having it together, I bought you a Christmas gift tonight. Think frog. rofl S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
And then there's me, whose breasts are in between (I think - scratching head).

I'm attracted to all sizes and body types. I much prefer meeting in person because a profile only tells me about 10% of what I really want to know about a person. It helps that some of the people we've met (or are considering meeting) are forum posters, so at least there's a chance I'll get a feel for their personality as well as just what their profile says.

J keeps asking me exactly what type I AM attracted to, lol. I tell him the only sure things are "breathing" and "human" because it SO much depends on the whole package, not just the number on the scale. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think a lot of us "bigger folks" come into this and see so many smaller people with profiles seeking HWP people that we get very intimidated and tend to think that we should only stick with folks just like us. We are by no means "old pros" at this, we've been in the lifestyle for about 5 years but, as time goes by and our experiences grow, we're seeing less ands less of a line between those like us and the HWP crowd. We were at a house party recently and perhaps the largest lady there had several ladies all over her and she led about 5 of them off to find a bedroom for some fun. We rarely have a problem finding new playmates at parties, we may not have them lined up but, we certainly have our share of fun. Is this and on rushing tide of change? No, I don't think so but, if you stick with it and hang in there you do run across the right people.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
This question always stymies me, because "HWP" is such a relative term. Personally I am not usually turned on by small framed men. I like him at least 5'10" tall, and if I see bones he is not for me. I like a man with some meat on his bones I suppose lol. Now, Jay and I have lost weight in the last 7 months, but my tastes have not changed. I don't say now "I have to lower the weight limits on the men I play with" because I know what attracts me and what doesn't. As far as Jay goes, he has loved me when I was 24W and now that I am a size 14. He prefers women with curves. He is especially attracted to sexually confident women. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 21
TOPIC: how many
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.