how many : Swingers Discussion 64859
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.how many
TOPIC: how many
Created by: dalejr8
Original Starting post for this thread:
how many smaller ppl are interested in ppl of size?

i don't ask this to be mean juswt wanted to know.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Q: How many grips does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: That's electric's job

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You are more than welcumed Jewel!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mine too...sigh. I was visiting when engaged to this wonderful man who is now my husband, and she said, "You're going to hate yourself in your wedding pictures."

Gee thanks Mom. Maybe I should send her my private ones on here? I look pretty happy, I think!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I hear you on MOM being a pain in the rumpus. My Mom is the same way. Well, other than being a large contributer to my body image issues in the FIRST place LOL!!!!!!!!!! Here I am, losing weight. Just the other day she looks at me and says "if you drink more water you'd lose more weight". You know that prance I mentioned in the other post?

Well, she knows just how to kill it. LOL Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Awww geeze, Ritz, don't you want to come back here and visit? Soon?

I have found the best of compliments in this lifestyle. People see me the way my husband does: as a sexy woman who is beautiful. It blows my mind...still! I read something interesting a few days ago:

"no one has a problem with low self-esteem while in the midst of an orgasm"

Thank god for multiple orgasms then...and keep 'em coming! hehehehe.

Seriously, the main problem with having too many pounds is not the pounds around my middle section...it's that extra baggage in my HEAD! When I get away from the people who have been negative towards me (mainly, my mom...but I promise I won't get into that here!), then I can clear my head and eyes and start learning to see for myself what my husband, and what some great people in the lifestyle see in me. It's mind blowing and wonderful. I wish that for every BBW and even the HWP people who think they're "too big," as well as some very tiny women (do you GUYS ever have these negative body image things???) who have a distorted view of themselves. It's all the same, it's in our minds, and until we have experience with positive sexy men & women such as the ones posting here, we just have to keep working on it. The body will follow the mind.

Thanks, Hugs and warm wet kisses, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Jumping in sounds like fun (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Nakked

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Great post Ritz!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We have met many different people with many different types of personalities, bodies, etc. It's amazing how someone who "appeared" to be hot and sexy can become just the opposite after spending a couple of hours with them! We follow the idea of giving someone a chance. For us people definitely become more attractive and sexy once we get to establish a personal connection! ~julie

New York NY
Username hidden
(70 posts)
as for the term "midget," I would imagine smaller statured person would be a nicer way to say it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: how many