Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › hey old friends
TOPIC: hey_old_friends
Created by: Wolfie_n_Angel
Original Starting post for this thread:
this used to be frog of frog and lisa. we got a new profile cuz I am no longer a frog. we can now be found as Wolfie_n_Angel.

Fun, outspoken and us.

me still broken hard to walk but workin hard on a comeback (pun intended) so Hi and Merry Meet again.

Wolfie

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, I am still workin on walking again but i am searching for centering. I feel so disconnected with everything and everyone hard to reach out. Thanks for the Welcome Gina, how is Tx treating you and yours?

huggles all.

am friendly anyone wanna yap with me am at the big yellow Y as papabratt

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
WELCOME BACK!!!

Loved your posts in the past, and look forward to reading them again. Smoochies,

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
this used to be frog of frog and lisa. we got a new profile cuz I am no longer a frog. we can now be found as Wolfie_n_Angel.

Fun, outspoken and us.

me still broken hard to walk but workin hard on a comeback (pun intended) so Hi and Merry Meet again.

Wolfie

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: hey old friends

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy