Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. finding partners
TOPIC: finding partners
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
wow--thanks for the replys--guess we are not alone in our thinking---hmmm lets see--we have some vacation time coming--i want to go to florida--tina would love to go to texas--just would have to stop in vermont and a few more places in between--

Germansville PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Its funny how much people have in common. I too only reach out to couples that fit the BBW/BBM description because I am a big guy. I guess that in the beginning I feared rejection. If you reach out to people enough you get used to rejection especially if you are a single guy. So yes I have gotten comfortable with turn-downs but still hesitate to seek out HWP couples. I have been with several couples with small ladies who seemed to really enjoy a large man, most of these ladies had small framed husbands and seemed to like the change of pace. I have found that many couples are mixed, one large and one small, they must face the same rejection fears the rest of us have. For me all sex is good and size does not matter, I was that way before I grew into a large size so I guess weight has not swayed my outlook. This is my "man rule". If I meet a couple for sex I never reject the woman no matter what she looks like. This is out of kindness not because I am over sexed. I have to tell you that I have been very well rewarded by women who have shocked me with their talents.

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
When we look through profiles, the first thing we look for are the larger females. We have had some fun in some instances, mostly at parties, with some "HWP" couples that were not bothered by size or the male in the couple liked "big girls" and sought us out.

Age is an important factor too. We tend to look for those in our age group but, we have had some success with those a little younger lately. Perhaps they have been looking for a taste of maturity and we've been able to provide some...lol.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
hello there--when we are looking for any new play partners--with us both being a bigger couple--we have a tendacy to look at age and size of anybody else before we write to them--not that we don't want to be with anybody smaller--its just we feel that most thin couples--or singles--would not be interested--is that normal for us to think of that??--and just to point out--we have met some great couples--in all sizes that we enjoy playing with--but thats just how we start out looking for someone--any thoughts on this--thanks--bill and tina

Germansville PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: finding partners