finding partners : Swingers Discussion 68086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.finding partners
TOPIC: finding partners
Created by: BILLTINA1
Original Starting post for this thread:
hello there--when we are looking for any new play partners--with us both being a bigger couple--we have a tendacy to look at age and size of anybody else before we write to them--not that we don't want to be with anybody smaller--its just we feel that most thin couples--or singles--would not be interested--is that normal for us to think of that??--and just to point out--we have met some great couples--in all sizes that we enjoy playing with--but thats just how we start out looking for someone--any thoughts on this--thanks--bill and tina

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love this topic, it's very helpful. I have learned that finding partners is like walking a tightrope. Some people judge you by your photos first, and decide whether to read your profile or message based solely on that. I think for us it has been best to just ask for a no-expectations meet-and-greet and see what happens from there. I think it's interesting how on the site, this happens, yet my wife gets propositioned on a regular basis in person in the vanilla crowd. We are very open to all shapes and sizes because we like people. Do we like HWP folks? Of course, but that isn't a litmus test. We almost use that as a reverse litmus test to be honest, because it tends to filter out shallow people, who we are not interested in meeting. I recognize that some people are not shallow and are just looking for very specific body types, but I agree with all the other posters, it really limits your options.

Parrish FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hell, we just email everyone we are attracted to or have something in common with, its either yes or no, no hard feelings. Why get so caught up in looks and preferences.... trying something new adds to the spice of things... you never know what you will find.... and we have found some new and unusual things. Those who wont meet us solely based on a pic are the ones that are losing out..... We always bring our A game and fun is what its all about.... Our attractions are more than just visual, we want something that pops, a cock that works, a little skill and ppl with a sense of adventure that are comfortable with themselves. Of course we all have limits and turn offs, we wont just play with anyone, but we have found being open is much more fun and adds a great deal of variety. Besides we have found you can never tell anything from a profile really, you have to meet people in person..... so we started throwing house parties. Lots of variety and no pressure. Responding to other posts.... I am not looking for something better than I have at home, that is not possible, but I am willing to share my amazing man for the kink and variety you get from swinging.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
if you limit yourselves you create dry spells lol best just to see if they are interested in meeting if they are you're past the first hurdle go with it from there

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
This post is about one of the only thing that made me think: hmmm....I miss Ohio! (Lived most of my life in northern Ohio)

Welcome to the forums, and have fun!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I'm a single guy who is HWP and prefers BBW but is finding it hard to find any in OH so I think it unfortunate if folks are limiting themselves.

Jayd3

Delaware OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Clit, I don't know. I of course cannot speak for the older BBW population....but we do have friends who fit into that category and they don't have any problems at all. I know of one group here in our area that has house parties pretty frequently, and they are all pretty much in the late 40s, 50s and a few 60s. They seem to have lots of fun! Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Its hard to say what we are looking for. There is no certain "look" that we are into. I am partial to white men with dark hair and dark eyes, but I love men of all looks and sizes. To me, its more about our chemistry once we meet. I have met men that had my attention from JUMP. Just something about him keeps my attention. Usually this is a good combination of personalities clicking and good looks. And then I have met men that I was really excited to meet because physically they are there....but there was NO chemisty. Without chemistry you have nothing in my personal opinion. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
There are those who are close-minded, but for the most part, I think the overwhelming majority of people who swing are just looking for nice people. People with whom you can share a laugh, have an intelligent conversation or just hang out.

That all of us tend to gravitate towards people who look like us or are in our own age group should be a surprise to no one. That finding another couple with whom we're compatible, especially for a couple-couple meeting, is difficult is just a fact of life.

Even in our own experience, we've found that playing at a party is generally a lot easier than meeting others for one-on-one. Wish we had an easy, reassuring answer for you. All we can say is to hang in there, it's certainly worth it when you do hit it off with someone.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We look for other couples where the woman is a bbw because that is our preference. My husband and I both prefer women who are larger because we find them more sensual. That is our preference. I suppose once again my own large size has made me more size tolerant. But if that's the case then I have to consider myself lucky to not close off any possibility of sexual adventure because somebody doesn't fit my idea of body perfect. Maybe it's narcissism that makes us desire others who are more like us. But self love is a good thing, no? hehe

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(9 posts)
wow--mrs fun and 2 in vt--just think if we were all closer--we could have some night with all of us together--thanks--and have a great day !!

Germansville PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: finding partners