dp : Swingers Discussion 1838351011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.dp
TOPIC: dp
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandal....I think at this point it's semantics. Maybe the different regions of the country. MMMMMM.....either way it feels good, right? ;)

Username hidden
(40 posts)
BikerGirl, I've always read that DP meant vaginal and anal penetration at the same time, while DVP (Double Vaginal Penetration) was two cocks in one vagina at the same time.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
OK....Here I go again. Are you all calling a DP, one in the bum and one in the kitty? If so....that's a "Sandwich". A "DP" is actually two willies in the same hole, which is something my hubby absolutely refuses to do. I do occasionally get to enjoy a sandwich with him once in a while....with the right person. :)

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Wife has always wanted a DP. But so many think anal is nasty. So I get the pleasure of her all to my self.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
wow 9 years from the pics i dont understand why so long redrobyninpa. redhead bbw how can you ask for more :)

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
MY WIFE LOVES THEM ALSO. SHE CAN DO REGULAR DP OR IF SHE GETS REALLY EXCITED SHE LOVES TRYING DVP. ITS FUN TO WATCH HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS WHEN THE GUY SLIDES IN HER TIGHT LITTLE ASS WHILE SHE IS RIDING ME. SOMETIMES SHE LIKES TO JUT GO STRAIGHT FOR THE DVP. SHE CUMS QUICK NO MATTER WHICH ONE IT IS. BUT SHE LOVES GETTING HER ASS POUNDED WHILE RIDING OR SUCKING. IF THE GUY IS JUST THE PERFECT SIZE SHE CUMS HARD AND SHAKES ALL OVER, IT IS A SITE TO SEE THATS FOR SURE.

Gatlinburg TN
Username hidden
(65 posts)
my wife loves dps

Pelham NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: dp