Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. dp
TOPIC: dp
Created by: leo4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
my wife loves dps

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Many women do enjoy DP. It does take sometime to get comfort with unavoidable male contact, but knowing the women is really enkiting it makes it worth it.

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Though I've never done DP I have heard some good advice from a gay columnist, Dan Savage. (He writes a column, does a podcast, and twitters, among other stuff.) His advice was for the receiver of the DP to use an enema 4 hours before having sex so that the bowel is mostly cleaned out. That way you can avoid getting poop on your dick or condom and it will likely be more comfortable for the receiver.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9262 posts)
Although I have been with a few couples, I've never had the pleasure of doing a DP or DVP. I would like to try it sometime, though. My question is, do you clean out the lady's ass before the DP? (Obviously no cleanout is needed before a DVP.)

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
double, double vaginal...love them both ... active in one more than the other as the guy invited to a dvp has to be something really spectacular.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
So, typo using IPhone.. Meant to say the lesser endowed male does the anal and the Other one the vagina..unless her regular male partner wants to one or the other and then he chooses.

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Say what?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Whoever is lesser endowed usually dies the anal, at least thats mean my experience, unless the woman' man wants onevorvthe other.

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Never had a DP as of yet... I am not so sure I would want to try a DVP. Then again , in the heat of the moment anything is possible :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Scandle, that's what I thought too; never heard the sandwich term applied like that.

Hubby has done DVP, but not w/ me. I'd love to try either DP or DVP sometime, but my only stipulation would be that Mr. is the one and only who is in my ass.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I'm willing to compare these positions, Just sayin ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: dp