does being fat automatically qualify you as a BBW : Swingers Discussion 52181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.does being fat automatically qualify you as a BBW
TOPIC: does being fat automatically qualify you as a BBW
Created by: SEXLACPLXXX The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They will get over it Dreamer. I think it was taken out of context by some. Your post was just fine sugar.......... I understood it! So get your ass in here and start posting awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. *wink*wink!

Happy Friday!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you all for your nice words, and to those of you who are saying I am Condemning someone for stating their opinion, that was not my intention, my intention was that everyone should be treated with respect until they prove they do NOT deserve it. I am sorry and apologize if I took it off topic or if it seemed I was condemning someone for their opinion, I was just stating how most people judge others before getting to know them, and that includes every aspect of life, and I wish it would stop, or those that do it have it done to them so that they feel what they may be doing to someone else. So again I apologize.

Grindstone PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
S, we're definately going to do that!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8965 posts)
S, in that photo you look luscious!!! It is HOT!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8965 posts)
Going off topic for a moment, S , we LOVE the new photo!!! OK back to our regularly scheduled topic, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8965 posts)
Mrs. VT ~ I sure wish I lived closer........Id fix the things that dont fit and design some that absolutely would! I can totally understand your issues with the petite sector, there are several places on a pattern that is adjusted for the petites, not just length. As a tall girl, pants are never long enough, dresses waists are always too short and the length is never right. Ive been known to buy things 3 sizes too big, rip it apart, redraft it and resew it in my size. Not always easy to do, but who needs sleeves? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Reminds me of that line from Starsky & Hutch:

"Okay, which girl do you want, the blonde or the brunette?" "I've always had a thing for blondes" "Good, cause I'll take anything."

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Has anyone else read his profile? Hmmm, so many things to destruct, so little time.........

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
If I'm interested in "just sex." The local bar or my right hand works just fine. So no Mike3 your and your opinion are not needed.

What technique, style, and skill! Must work really well for you.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Dreamer, what you said applies to every single woman who has been looked down at for the color of her hair, the color of her skin, how she talks, and how she walks. I keep reading the basis of a post I made months ago over and over again - you know the one about being comfortable in your own skin. And of course the one about everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions. “DO NOT condemn another for speaking ones own mind, if you want to state your opinion then everyone else has a right as well.”

And Delina, thank you. If I had dared say this, a few people in here would have been on me immediately, but this was a good post. “wow....I read this and think......Is the original post trying to pit one kind of women against another......I think so........there are plenty of difference in preferences but truly we are all women.......when we are against each other we as women are weaker I think.....for divide and conquer.......petty differences that we all take personally..........first if you consider yourself BBW you are.........If you don't your not.......there is no other score card or definition........so why worry about what others think........We are all WOMEN.......that is all........We are all as beautiful and lovely as we think we are........I am sure that I will again be ignored with this statement because well getting the last word is oh so important that the big picture doesn't matter as much”

Delina, it isn’t so much that having the last word is important, as having someone totally and completely agreeing with the last word. That means there are lots of women in this forum who do NOT want to acknowledge that regardless of whether you are a BBW or extremely thin, you are STILL a woman, and as such, should be sought after and admired at all times. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 88   End
TOPIC: does being fat automatically qualify you as a BBW