bbw are not always big : Swingers Discussion 118237
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.bbw are not always big
TOPIC: bbw are not always big
Created by: BEINGCURIOUS95
Original Starting post for this thread:
i have noticed alot of women who is calling them selves big. What's up with that? Women are to hard on their selves. Putting their bodies down when their is no need too. I have one friend who is sexy in every way and she doesn't like her body...all i could say to her was wow...you are soo sexy!! I don't like the way my body looks either. but I get alot of complements on it. I personal don't like skinny ladies, i like them with some meat on their bones, besides the skinny ones are sexy but i have learned that they are usually stuck up and full of them selves. Which makes them ugly to the on the inside...Does anyone agree or I'm I way out of line here?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, so I am a BBW true and true ... and I have to say that, more than any time in my life, I feel truly sexy and accept my size. I lost weight at one point, and was a size 8 and was never as happy as I am now. I never realized how many men liked women with "meat" on their bones and for this I am very thankful. I have to agree that some of the pictures on this blog show women that I wouldn't consider as "big", but it is all in how we see ourselves and how we feel about ourselves. Yes, there will be people that wouldn't consider a BBW, but if you are sure of yourself you'll go a long way.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
juba you are right. I know that the latino culture is much more "forgiving" so to speak of a woman's being overweight. My aunts are CONSTANTLY trying to get me to eat more because to them overweight is healthy. I just smile politely and say no thank you, I have had enough.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You Ladies are too kind. I am know expert to anything, I only give my views and they are far from perfect. I was in Africa once and this tribal chief was sitting around a fire with us discussing women and typical men talk.

The topic of what was considered beuatiful came up. I was the only Black American and I fully understood the Chief's failure to understand how we in America like the smaller women. This Chief had a few wives (he won't say) and each was well developed LOL. He went on to talk about a bigger women being a sign of good health and strong breeding (his words). He talked about how a big hip women would produce more babies and this was critical to his families survival. I was only around amazed out myself and this man in his 70's had the same view on beuaty. I love my BBW and hope all of you will continue to: "shake but don't break it, because it took (9) months to make it"

ummmmmmmmm! jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
I don't know Juba is funny, he makes me laugh!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Juba...yum...I love your attitude! Your post didn't make me laugh (well, a little), it made me HOT! And was a great perspective on people's preferences and turn ons.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
There ya go Lost! :)

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
You are right, I did not word it well. My point is, yes. BBWs are beautiful. There is beauty in everyone and someone FOR everyone. And just like one genre of people does not like being pre-judged ALL genres do not like this. I know that it is frustrating being BBW in this society. I've BEEN a BBW in this society so I know that it is the last accepted prejudice out there. Its funny to make fun of someone who is overweight. So I know where the frustrations come from and I can understand how someone might think that "oh she must be full of herself, look how she is dressed and how small she is." Shit, my nickname is Diva so I know first hand lol how people think because you dress nice and like your eye make up you are self centered. My point is, just like BBWs can come with their own set of insecurities...its not much easier over here on this side either lol. I think if people would just accept people for their own merit it would be good. And I mean that on a person level, not necessarily on a sexual level. Lets face it, we like to fuck whom we like to fuck. Because I think you are sweet does not necessarily mean I want to fuck you. Anyways, you are probably right. Original poster (forgive me, I cannot remember your name) I do apologize for being so blunt. And you do deserve the benefit of the doubt, Toyz is correct. Just give all of us that same benefit, thats all I ask.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost, First you post " I think you are missing out on some great people. "

And then in your next post your chastizing someone for saying "all ppl who think bbw's can not sat them just try one and u will see how sexy we can be. "

It appears very contrary to me. No where in lucylove's post did she say anything about anyone being a prick or an asshole. I seriously doubt she meant anything offensive in her post. It was her very first post and she hasn't even returned to it for 11 days. I think we all could cut her some slack. There have been many posts all through out the bbw threads where woman of all sizes have defended thin woman being called names or statements such as the one your using for an example. Saying those things about thin woman is not right as well, I've said it in the past I'm sure I'll say it again in the future. It's just as wrong and just as damaging for woman in general.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
well i am a true bbw and most ppl do not want to be with a bbw in my experience. I will write ppl and they will not evan respond to me because i am a bbw,but i have had ppl that it does not matter to at all,and have never had any complaints from them. all ppl who think bbw's can not sat them just try one and u will see how sexy we can be. "

I see your point and you of course are welcome to your opinion. But when did it become bad to have your own standards? I mean seriously. Because I am attracted to men that are fit, I'm an asshole now? You are right. Everyone is sexy and there is someone for everyone. But because I prefer men of a certain stature that does not make me a prick. How about people who look at me and make smart ass comments such as "I'd break you in half"....does that make them any better?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I personal don't like skinny ladies, i like them with some meat on their bones, besides the skinny ones are sexy but i have learned that they are usually stuck up and full of them selves. "

I am not trying to sound harsh here. But wow. So because the number on my pants is below a certain number you see me and automatically think I'm a self absorbed, snobby bitch? I think you are missing out on some great people. I have been both BBW and thin and curvy. And I have had as many BBWs stab me in the back as I have had thin women, let me tell you. Take each person at their own merit and character. Perhaps when they see that sort of attitude they become aloof because they feel judged. JMO.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: bbw are not always big