Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. bbw and bigger men
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Karen and I have a relationship based on honesty.

She was sick two weeks ago, spent the entire weekend in bed sick. I brought her soup (guess i'm whipped) and she says.... "do you think i'm beautiful" i said "not right now".

She says that's how she knows i love her I'm honest.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL Scotty.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Ya know what I watch Mystic Pizza and enjoyed and I am neither gay or whipped. is decent movie and since I grew up in mystic, i like seeing places i know. so yer wrong Tarnis. perhaps yer afraid of emotions and feelings but real men arent.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
My D is brutally honest. Our taste in movies varies, and we don't watch a movie just because it belongs in a specific genre. We did like the new Star Trek movie this year, and the new XMen, but we would not fork out the bucks to see GIJoe in the theater. Even he thought it was not deserving of going to the movies and paying to see it. The same with the latest Transformers movie. I'm sure they had great special effects, but I did not see much else except heavy marketing, especially for GIJoe. Back to the topic, some big guys are cool. Sometimes a good personality is a good aset to have.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Any man who CLAIM he wants to watch Mystic Pizza or Terms of Endearment instead of Clint Eastwood or John Wayne is either gay or a liar.

Or so pussywhipped by his amazonian master that he no longer deserves the privelege of calling himself a man and needs to turn in his Man Card.

LOL...

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the proof is in the box office take.

Men and woman pay to see action and adventure at the theater, while chick flicks tend to not bust the box office.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Lesse,

I am honest in my distaste for Chick Flicks and that makes me an asshole?

What pray tell do you call ass kissing liars that hate Chick Flicks WORSE than I do, but pretend they like them to appease their Amazonian master er..mistress?

LOL....

And by the way, do you honestly think they will be telling their girlfriends or wives the truth about anything if they will lie about something simple like that?

Reality check. Most men and many women don't like Chick Flicks. Far as that goes many Hollywood movie producers don't care for them either.

Which is why so many of them wind up being "Made for Television" movies instead of actual features. Notice that of the ones which wind up as features are often limited release too.

That means money conscious producers know they wont' make a profit off them and refuse to spend big bucks marketing and promoting them the way they promote say....GI Joe.

Just because a film has a female protagonist doesn't make it a "chick flick". A great example of this is "Domino" with Keira Knightly and Mickey Roarke. Really balls to the wall action film with an indy feel about a female skip tracer.

But once again all of this talk is off target for the topic. There is a thread on here somewhere about chick flicks that probably would be more appropriate.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
ah VICADIN.... ME LIKE ADIN.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I may be slow in this but there is nothing wrong with men watching "chic flicks" some are really well done and I will say I have cried at some, some points hit home like losing ones mom or being orphaned hit cues, or missing the father you never knew. oh well i part of life and i have come to point in life i will be emotionally honest because hiding emotions for years has raised hell with body and mind with trying to cope other ways.

i will say I liked Brokeback Mountain it was well done, and touched major taboo subject, i watch lifetime movie with my wife cuz she likes them, that being said she likes movies that blow shit up ad shoot too, and comedy.

no idea what i am saying anymore pain meds and sleep meds are kicking in.

hello to all my old friends, raven malee, lost1, gina and someothers i too fuzzy to remember.

peace gonna find my Stich stuffed huggie and sleep.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I had in mind the ASSHOLE song sung by DAC.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Hey hey hey now. I happen to be an asshole and am proud of it. Don't pu us all in that category. According to an ex, Dennis Leary wrote his song after me.

LOL

Wolf

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 284   End
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men