bbw and bigger men : Swingers Discussion 996331081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.bbw and bigger men
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He snores , it is soooooo embarrassing !

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She I am SOOOO like your husband girl! I am notorious. I will see about the first quarter of a movie and unless it is exceptional or about something I am particularly interested in such as Elizabeth...I'm out like a friggin light.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lets just say when the lights go out, so does my husband. To us it is a waste of money.

We have family oriented outdoor activities we do . We do not get out very often with friends unfortunately (vanilla or lifestyle) When we do get out it is either at the club or a M&G. That is not a waste of money :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We have not been to a movie in 15 years. The last one we watched was Hook with the children.

It is a waste of money. I will wait for it to be on dvd or satellite.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I will watch almost anything that might catch my eye. and yeah i would have. just cuz you prefer not to watch "chic flicks" doesnt mean all men dont or shouldnt watch them or lose man cards. Some are confident enough to be very well rounded in movie choices.

as for mama mia! it was a great romp and fun!

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I think I'm one of the only people who does not get all excited when a new Harry Potter movie comes out, lol. I saw the first two in their entirety, and D had the Goblet of Fire on, while I was reading a book, so that does not count as watching- I paid attention for about ten minutes at the end of the movie. I never saw the Titanic, because I'm not into Leonardo di Caprio, not because it is considered by some people to be a chick flick.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I agree with you Scotty ... Unless it is a special reason, we dont goto the movies and wait for it to come out on DVD/Blue Ray. I cant see spending all that money at the theaters.

And talking about Chick Flicks, one that we just recently watched that I did enjoy was Mama Mia ... was a little quirky and poor choice for the main "guy" lead, but overall it was good.

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
If i go to a movie once a year it's alot. I have better stuff to do than sit in a dark building.

Last movie i saw was transformers 2. my son took me for my birthday (then made me pay). of course the women in my life were planning a surprise bday party for me. Which for the record they suck and keeping secrets.

anyway.... i always feel like i get fucked at teh movies.. 18 bucks for two tickets, 20 bucks for a tub of popcorn and two soda's....

i'll wait the 6 months and watch in on blue ray.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yeah, but if it was not based in the town you lived in, would you have sat through Mystic Pizza say if it was "Georgetown Pizza"? You had another reason to watch the film than entertianment. The fact that nobody has brought up "Titanic" which is a chick flick that made $400 million at the box office proves I am right. It was a trick question and people just take it for granted no chick flick made that kind of box office and surrendered. Of course half the box office for that one was dudes kittywhipped and dragged to it, I figure. I think this past summer's "Australia" is another example. If you have not seen it and many people didn't, it's a fantastic historical epic adventure. It died at the box office, however, because some airhead at the studios marketed it as a chick flick. I can't help but wonder how it would have fared if the studios had marketed it like an epic instead.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
That is the best way to be:)

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 284   End
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men