bbw and bigger men : Swingers Discussion 996331071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.bbw and bigger men
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never have to drag my SO anywhere....we have a mature relationship and mutual respect for each other.

I guess Old Yeller would be a chick flick, and so would Brian's Song, then, in your definition.

Frog, thanks for that...our dog is our baby and we both had tears in reading the book because he adds a lot to our lives and we will miss him like crazy when it's his time to go on. Can't wrap our heads around that one yet.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina, Calling a genre film a genre film is not being narrow minded. Its just being factual.

Hondo is a western, not a drama.

Braveheart is an historical epic, not a romantic comedy, etc....

And certain films are chick flicks.

I didn't see Marley and Me, and don't know what it's about.

But if it didn't have a single fistfight, gunfight, swordfight, etc... and three is a lot of whining and weeping and you had to drag your SO to it instead of the other way around, it probably could be.

The Perfect Getaway on the other hand is a thriller. It starts out like a chick flick with a couple on a honeymoon and soon turns south. Saw it yesterday and mostly liked it.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I loved Marley and Me, cried my fool ass off at end. touched my heart and all pets who have passed. reminds me of a poem...

The Rainbow Bridge Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I have a solution for the "movies that are better on a big screen"... I bought a 55inch flat panel and a bose home theater system.

I hate going to the movies.... always some douche bag texting the entire time, teenagers acting... like teenagers ect.

I like home.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We buy a lot of movies, never rent them, go to the movies for certain flicks that are just better seen in a big room with certain audiences, and watch them on DVR, and cable here and there. We love sitting through the previews and saying "we'll wait till that comes out on cable," or "Oooo...that looks good, maybe we'll see that one."

Do you consider Marley and Me a chick flick? (although why I care about your opinion, eludes my mind right now. You are VERY narrow minded) We have a yellow lab similar, and both have read the book, so we went to see it. Needless to say, we both cried. Is that the measure? (said yellow Lab is curled up beside me right now as I type)

Some movies we like, some we hate, some hold no sway over us...but we watch a lot of different things.

Some even have BBW and bigger men in them.

Hahaha.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Also the screen is bigger, you can't hear traffic, less annoying people knocking on your door, etc.

We live in the country. The cows keep the noise level to a dull Moo.

Going to a video store also keeps those employees employed as well. You also do not have to deal with loud and obnoxious children in the theatre and husbands falling asleep with a boner.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Going to the movies is a lot of fun. You don't get as much audience interaction at home on DVD as you do in a theater.

Also the screen is bigger, you can't hear traffic, less annoying people knocking on your door, etc...

Its not a waste of money either as you are supporting your local economy. I have two friends who work at the local theater, for example. If the theater shuts down, there goes their jobs. And the jobs of the other people who work there. I'd rather pay $20 a week and have an enjoyable theater experience than waste $50 a month on cable television which is nothing but reruns and insipid reality shows. I don't give a $#!+ which golddigger wants to marry a millionaire or who the never was beens are on American Idle or how snotty the Limey can be to them.

I really don't much care for the Harry Potter movies either. My neice and Nephews dragged me to all of them except the last one. I don't know if it is because they are teenagers now and don't want to hang around with the ole man, or if it is because they realize Harry and the gang look like they are the same AGE as the ole Man and the idea of those adult actors playing teenagers is silly. I still recall the one where Ron had better muttonchop sideburns than Hugh Jackman did in the X men flicks, LOL... As for Chick Flicks a talented director can make a decent film out of one. Even I myself have admitted to seeing one that held my attention for an hour and a half. It was about a holler bunny who got abandoned at a Wal Mart and snuck in there and lived in the store at night. Very entertaining movie, but I could not watch it a hundred times and enjoy it each time the way I can, say, A Fistfull of Dollars.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Welcome to my world :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hahahaha then you have a snoring man with a boner!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Tried it... bastard likes it..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 284   End
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men