bbw and bigger men : Swingers Discussion 996331031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.bbw and bigger men
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Flipping the bird works for me :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
yes...I tend to have that back off asshole look lol. When I am focused I look mad. And honestly, I don't prefer being bothered sometimes. When I'm running into Starbucks thinking about an account or deadline I really do not feel like being bothered. Being good looking can be very, very intimidating. You sort of feel like a freak sometimes...so sometimes I intentionally dress down so as not to be bothered. Not that looks or comments are a bother mind you...but sometimes they are to me. But I definately have that back off me look lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I only faked a couple w/ my ex...just to get him off me. Not fun.

It's funny, but when I used to go out w/ my friend who is tall, leggy, blond, thin, fit, it was ME who would get hit on, or at least get more attention. I think I was more approachable, even at a larger weight...it didn't matter. I think some women exude "I dare you to approach me asshole," and some women just come across as friendlier or more open or "something." I have no idea.

I can be wearing my glasses, in an old pair of jeans and wearing a t-shirt and SOMEONE will say something or look my way. BUT it really helps ME if I feel good about ME. Then if someone says something, I am flattered. Even salespeople treat me better when I am looking my best, or at least not my worst...ha.

Does that even make sense?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
"80% of women fake orgasms."

I must have come across that 20% one hundred percent of the time! LOL

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Shell..MUAH! Love the post!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
I think men do G...but in a different way. Men just have a confidence and swagger we women really have to work to have. I mean seriously, I have been getting my chocolate milk at the 7Eleven and dudes who look like they haven't showered since the Reagan administration are like "yo baby, how ya doin". Trust ME, when I am at the store with no make up on, hair in a pony tail I am NOT attempting to pick up dudes ha! But then again, men are not bombarded with the constant images that women are. On tv, a woman in a show has a baby...immediately she is a size 4 after "birth". As we said before, men are allowed to age gracefully where women are expected to maintain youth forever. And women are judged by our looks. Like it or not, we are. Men are 10 TIMES more polite now that I am thin vs. when I was BBW...that is a sad but true fact. Men however, they tend to have a swagger about them. And I'll tell you, women perpetuate this because we will stroke his ego sure as shit. 80% of women fake orgasms. Women don't do it for themselves lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
something I thought of along the line of the OP:

My brother is a truck driver with a belly...he says he hates being fat, needs to lose some weight for his heart, etc., but then sometimes he'll be shirtless and just pat or rub his belly and laugh and say, Would ya look at this." or something along that line.

I've heard guys say things about their "beer bellies, buddah bellies," etc.

So, guys. Are you ok with these or not? Is this just along the lines of self-deprecating humor? Do you even notice your bellies, or are they no big deal? I'm asking because, as a woman, I know that my extra pounds are the first thing I notice in a picture or in the mirror. Are you guys similar to us in that way?

Thanks, Love you guys,

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
WELL IF YOU NEED A VOLUNTEER ALL NEED TO DO IS JUST ASK

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
If you are sexy, size doesn't matter. I like a big guy for sure, makes me feel all petite lol...and nothings sexier, to me, than a curvy woman.

My hubby is a big guy and I am voluptous for sure - bbw to some, bangin bod to others - to me, we are super sexy people and if you are not into that - oh well!

xoxoxo Natty

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
hell try being us older bbwcouple in our 60s and finding a couple that dont mind a older couple and being a bbwcouple

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 284   End
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men