bbw and bigger men : Swingers Discussion 996331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.bbw and bigger men
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Me personally I dont like hitting bone when I am with someone. Also I think to be plain and somewhat rude most ken and barbie types are $s^h#l*es and Bitches. They think they are all that and they are not. Me personally I hate seeing ribs. It dosent make me think of sex it makes me think of bbq"

Call me barbq then heehee. I know you do not mean to be rude and insulting and honestly, offensive when you say this. However, you are being quite rude, insulting and offensive. Number one, I have never had a man tell me that he "hit bone" when fucking me. I do not understand what this means actually. I do not understand why you feel that because I feed my body healthy sized portions and healthy food I am a barbie, an asshole and a bitch. I am none of these, if you knew me like some on here do you would eat your words on that generalization. Anyways. I will not attempt to change your mind on the fact that all women who have a thin frame are not barbie asshole bitches, I tire of it. I will tell you this. I may be a Barbie asshole bitch. But I have worked goddamn hard to be one :0).

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My husband always says that attitude is his biggest turn on.

He's not especially attracted to redheads, for instance, doesn't know why, just not his main preference. So? If (and when) there is a redhead with a confident, sexy attitude, he can certainly be turned on past that initial, "oh, she's a redhead" thing.

Not saying that needs to be true for anyone, and not saying that you have to try to look past your preferences to swing. Just saying this is what works for us. People are certainly free to have preferences and "don'ts" and "no's." What I suggest to people with A LOT of negative statements such as "no short people," "no fat people," "no anal," etc., is to reword SOME of the statements so that the thing people's eyes go to automatically are not so negative. You can say, "we prefer HWP" instead of "NO fatties," if you want to sound more positive, but if you're bombarded with emails and interest from "fatties" and you're fed up with it (hehehe pardon the pun), then I can see the adamant "NO" in a profile as being more...well...adamant.

At any rate, berating everyone's preferences is non-productive. People are sexy in all shapes and sizes. Bypass those who don't fit your personal preferences and turn-ons and hopefully, we can stop defending and criticizing those we don't agree with...boy, wouldn't that be refreshing?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
he's losing, I'm just sort of stuck in my rut right now, but motivated to move more now...that's key for me. If I'm busy and moving physically, I also eat better.

Here's my honey looking hot.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
heehee, thats bad ass Gina G!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My husband has some extra weight, mostly in the gut, but put a pair of jeans, a black t shirt, a cowboy hat and some boots on him yesterday and he was HOT! Omg...I think it's one of the first times I've ever just gone on and on to him about how he looked! He was BLUSHING!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
True Built, we have just started reading the forums. Thousands of posts. About five people we have found seem pretty cool. ~You beat the odds girl!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Hey, Dirty, I read your post and just fell over with laughter. I swear there is no need to go out for entertainment with these Forums posts. You CANNOT make this stuff up!....LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2974 posts)
BLT~ You have a great attitude! I would love to get inside you, I, er, mean your head. Well, both you and your head :) xo Doug & Sherry

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I like people which is why I don't press for pics and prefer to get inside a person's head. In another life, I used to like the really hard bodies. It's what I was around all the time. It got to be boring after a while. Frankly, one of the best dates I had in sls was with a larger man. My only regret is that he's not able to see me more. I also have a husky vanilla boyfriend and I love his body and told him if he lost weight I would be pissed....and I mean it unless there was an underlying medical condition that warranted a weight loss.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2974 posts)
We have always been more attracted to willing and personable couples vs. smoking hot! We require conversation beyond their bragging and personailty beyond their bodies. That being said, pictures do none of us justice. Go to the meet and greets, circulate at parties, get yourselves out there. We have befriended and played with many couples that we never would of contacted through profiles, but hit it off in person at a meet in greet.

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 284   End
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men