bbw and bigger men : Swingers Discussion 99633
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.bbw and bigger men
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men
Created by: gerryshell The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 284   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Geez aren't there any south Ga cpls on this forum that like us larger cpls?

Thomasville GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
To the op, You think you have a whammy on you cause you're a larger couple. My whammy is double, large guy that's single. But I'm happy with myself, my work, and the people on here that can make me smile at some of the funny comments.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
R there any BBW/BHM people on here from south Ga? I see ALOT in Tx. we should have checked out site back in Sept last year before visiting Tx...lol

Thomasville GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We will be there the 17-19. His b-day is the 16th.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3132 posts)
SO you need to grab D, grab the 2 sexies from up the street and we are gonna party it up

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
you know my birthday is in June too! There are two weekends we may be away tho...I know the first weekend we will be at D's class reunion.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Okay my anniversary and bday is in June, when? Let me know because my office is having a girls day...but I will pull out if y'all are here that weekend.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shells~

IMO you are incredibly beautiful inside and out! And Ms G you are just as stunning.

When I read post like those below I realize how lucky I am to call you ladies friends~

BTW we are coming down in June for Wolf's B-day!

Hugs Dee

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3132 posts)
I think once we do away with some of the terminology like BBW and "Barbie" it will go a long way to unifying people. Men do not identify themselves this way. or each other. In general anyway.

Women are the ones who are so hard on each other, for the most part, and on themselves.

Thanks for the sweet words. I can be bitchy too, but don't consider myself "a bitch." Well, today maybe. Hahaha.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
At any rate, berating everyone's preferences is non-productive. People are sexy in all shapes and sizes. Bypass those who don't fit your personal preferences and turn-ons and hopefully, we can stop defending and criticizing those we don't agree with...boy, wouldn't that be refreshing?"

As always, I love you Gina. You wanna know why I adore you? Because, aside from your physical beauty you are a true beauty in your spirit. I wish all people were like you my love. What people do not realize is this. All people have feelings. Even us Barbies. Just like BBWs do not appreciate being generalized and judged...neither do we. It would indeed be nice to live in a world where you can have a preference without prejudice. But we are human, after all lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 284   End
TOPIC: bbw and bigger men