bbw : Swingers Discussion 106706
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.bbw
TOPIC: bbw
Created by: pdl228
Original Starting post for this thread:
At what weight do you consider a lady a bbw? 5'0"? 5'5" ect. at these height what would be the weight a lady would be a BBW

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Weight doesn't make one a BBW. A woman bodybuilder could weigh more than a very curvy woman but the bodybuilder wouldn't be the bbw.

Of course, there are some very ugly women (on the inside and out) who incorrectly call themselves BBW..... they don't match the 2nd B.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Lets see...dark hair, check...dark eyes, check..5:00 shadow, hell I've got that by about 2:00...28, well atleast for another 2 1/2 months...damn the distance

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
This is why its so important to take everyone at their own merit. Now given, we all have our triggers and preferences that we naturally prefer. Mine are white men with dark hair and dark eyes, throw in a 5:00 shadow and BITE. 28 is also a good year lol. However, if George Clooney comes knocking I'm not saying no, either lol. Just take each person at themselves.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"150 to whatever "

And how's that working for you? If that's considered overweight to you, I hope you have a height restriction on women as well.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
**150 to whatever** dot you are so wrong, a woman that is 5'11 and weighs 150 is not over weight. Now if she was 5' and 150 that would be over weight. You can't just say if your this weight your over weight.

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
I think its whatever you think it is...I know there are "rules" that society and science tell us we are big...but seriously its about how you carry it. I am 5'8 and a half and about 180 pounds. And I know I look good. I carry it well IMO...

I have seen smaller girls who weigh less that are a hot steaming mess. I consider myself a pinup girl in the vein of a Miss Jayne Mansfield :)

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Height and weight can be used to calculate a BMI (Body Mass Index) which is how health professionals measure obesity.

HOWEVER: If you are someone who is hung up on BBW, perhaps you are missing the point of the lifestyle. Sex appeal is in a persons outlook and attitude. Some of the most classically beautiful women and men I have met in my life have been the worst friend/lovers because of personality defects.

Give a woman who is comfortable with her looks and sexuality over a Cindy Crawford look-alike who can't string two sentences together or has no sense of adventure!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
As far as weight goes, I have no particular prefrerernce. As stated earlier woman carry their weight differently. Just as all men have their own preferences as to size and body type. I love all different types of woman. Everyone needs love and attention, So why limit yourself to only one type of experiance? Size and weight are irrevalent.

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
what are you going to get to cover up the C section scar? I kind of like those, but know also it's fun to take something you don't really care for and make something beautiful out of it (like my thighs). In my case, might as well get attention for the tattoos if I'm going to get attention anyway for the jiggles...heheheh.

I'm prob. done for the year on tats for myself, unless I add to the left thigh one more, but I just got one in May (not in pics yet), so I will try to limit myself.

You're a piece of artwork just being yourself, Shell. Any additional ornamentation is just icing on an already sumptuous cake.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
raynelynn, y'all rock! I just perved your profile pics, sweet! I'm getting another tat this week I think to go under my existing one, I'm pretty excited about it. I also want one to cover up my cesarean section scar, do you do those? I'll probably email you privately in a few since y'all are the experts. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: bbw