Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. You tell me
TOPIC: You tell me
Created by: seniortncpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We realize times are tough financially for many so we have FREE parties for those we feel some compatibility with. Many we have spoken to and some we have not. FREE BYOB parties but if they can't afford to bring anything to the party that is fine also. We understand. IT"S still FREE. You just have to find a way to it. In some cases we have even suggested other cpls to car pool wiith. We usually have enough food and drinks for everyone and YET we get NO responses from many. NOT ever a NO thank you. We have rules for our parties. No one is required to play with some one they aren't attracted to. I tell it in every invite. What is there to lose coming to a FREE party to see if there are people you MAY like. IF there are none you can leave. WTF? Are some people so into their selves they are to good for anyone? If so why are you on a swinger site? All it is a diversion from your every day problems. FREE

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
going to take me a while to get back up over 5000 posts, huh?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I like your new name :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
am sort of missing all the people who replied regularly in this thread...where is everyone?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Luv ya too, Beautiful!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
-I do, however, think it's discourteous not to extend a 'Thank You' for the invitation, even if you don't plan to attend.

Maybe... maybe not. They mention that the invitations go out to people they haven't even talked to.

We would be very cautious of getting a party invitation from a couple we've never even talked to, unless we were members of the same group or there was some mutual acquaintance.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1282 posts)
Have to agree with the comments about the author's profile. While it's not the most offputting one I've ever seen, it's not the most inviting one, either.

Many of us, despite our willingness to get naked and play with people we've met through SLS, have insecurities about our appearance and body sizes. We don't waste our time in writing to hardbody types who pepper their profiles with "Must be HWP" -- there's no point.

While the profile in question doesn't take quite such a hard line, it is mentioned, and more than once. Yes, it's in softened language, but who's to say what a vague 'somewhat fit' means? Who wants to risk the chance of rejection or ridicule because our concepts of fitness aren't compatible. We certainly don't.

Another point to ponder: Do the invites sent out have the same tone as the profile? My guess is that they do, given that the poster mentioned that rules are stated in the invitations. If they were were written with warmth and humor, I'd guess that some invitees would be receptive, but if the same negativity is expressed in the invitations, it's not to difficult to see why there is little response.

I do, however, think it's discourteous not to extend a 'Thank You' for the invitation, even if you don't plan to attend.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Good to see you back, and as beautiful and articulate as always.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
it's that intellect and sarcasm....irresistible.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
just admitted gina you want to do me.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I agree with Scotty.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: You tell me