Wow, what are they thinking : Swingers Discussion 126126
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Wow, what are they thinking
TOPIC: Wow, what are they thinking
Created by: Tenderbrat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I do not post at all, but I just looked over a profile that said FAT, UGLY, OR WEIRDO'S, NO NEED TO WRITE. Well, after I could get a grip. I did write these people and respond to the profile and let them know that this world is made of all people and they have every right to choose whom ever they please. But there is a way to put your point across that would not hurt people. Some people have a hard time coming out of their shell. Maybe I'm making to much out of this, but I think BE KIND( unless) you have a reason to be so bold with someone who won't leave you alone after you have said no Thank You. Just my feelings...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy is as sexy does.

I was once with a model, who, I swear by all that I hold holy, just laid there. As I was not into necrophelia it was not fun sex. And I have been with some wonderful partners whom would be considered average or even homely and some even bigger than me who were dynamite in bed. Had a lot of fun, made it an experience.

Like the wise old janitor told me when I was a stupid young man, "Boy, you makes love with your Johnson, not your eyeball."

As for what people are thinking, based on what I see every day when I watch people driving, I am convinced a huge percentage of the population doesn't think at all.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder unfortunately ugly is skin deep and usually just jumps its ass right out of some folks mouths

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I hate to say this but I agree with you Devils Advocate. I do know how it feels to be large ( we both have been there ). To give comments that are not asked for is as bad as the feelings that they have against your appearance.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
What, you didn't get the memo? I'm kidding.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Some folks just don't know how to be nice. Odds are they believe they are perfect

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
You're surrounded by hairy chests now....

I'd be glad to give you private tutoring in English Grammar...we'll work out a sliding scale for payment!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
What is sad is altho I think there profile is rude, most folks for the most part have low self worth whether its true or not... so basically these folks are cutting a lot of people out just by being a little less diplomatic in what they are looking for

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Well it WASN'T me then.... slut! I'm kidding lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Was that you?

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hell if I know, I speak Texican lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
TOPIC: Wow, what are they thinking