Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Why so many BBW
TOPIC: Why so many BBW
Created by: Centaurs The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 160   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think we as women have that "competitive" thing, and my husband finds that sort of confusing at times, sad at others, and wishes we would all just relax a bit and accept each other. He finds beauty in all sizes and shapes of women, and for him, attitude is more attractive than anything.

I'm learning a lot. I find myself personally attracted to all sorts as well, so why should I be so surprised sometimes when someone is attracted to me?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
hello bifyorkcouple thanks for that post it will help me deal with my intermost feeling with thinner women .and how to respond to thinner women ads and posts.I really belive you hit on something there

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
I had to look at that issue lately...am I intimidated by beautiful thin women myself? And see if I actually contacted them. I do, but not if they post "seeking fit people," etc. I will compliment a thin beautiful woman, but I'll sometimes add a disclaimer in my email: something like, "I know we're not your listed preference, but...I just had to tell you that you're really gorgeous and hope you're having a great time in the lifestyle." It's sincere, and that's usually appreciated.

Shell...how in the world did you ever get Dan to finally post in the forums???? wow! You have the power! (I was actually turned on reading what he wrote!)

Gina (I'll make sure to always sign my name so people will know which of us is posting) (And we'll get a discreet public pic up of him too, so he can click on it)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Lost You are stuning! ( mouth wide open and drooling) I could never see you as being a big girl! Just wanted to say WOW! I hope everyone has a happy new year!

Norristown PA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I belive that beauiful thin women intimadates me. thats why I stay clear of them it is my own insecurties thats at work here.when around one I get all nerves and shaky even though I do know how to make love to a woman they still intimadate me.why I don't know.

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
wouldn't mind a posse' sitting on my face Oh !!!!you said posse' with a big lushes clit or clits leading the pack lol!!!!!!

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
LOL, yes being naughty is fun! Clitmit, relax LOL! We won't form a posse and show up at your house, I promise! Besides, if everyone got together they'd probably end up forgetting about the posse and end up in a damn hotel room boinking LOL. Forgotten. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
thanx!! never trouble wit us. besides, gettin into trouble is fun.

happy holidays

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
OH !!!!! by the way dzzyred you are a beauiful woman

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
I am starting to belive that one slip up on these forums.can get you in trouble the rest of your life.can I just eat crow and move on.or will I keep being beat up for this?

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 160   End
TOPIC: Why so many BBW