Why don't bbws want to play with their own size : Swingers Discussion 2210411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
TOPIC: Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
unless your standing in front of a measuring stick, it is hard to tell height from a picture. Weight is a bit easier, I'm less concerned about the number on the scale since it can vary greatly depending on muscle mass. Some people might pass us by because of my listed weight if they don't pay attention to the pics.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Which post in this thread is "hating on fat people"?<br />

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
Hating on fat people is the last acceptable prejudice in America.If you have a pic on your profile, there is no reason to have a weight or height number. It's nobody elses' business.Many profiles indicate that swingers don't want to play on the first date/meet anyway, so that should give people plentytime to get to know each other. I say give people a chance. They may prove to be fun and to be good friends no matter what their weight may be.

North Tustin CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Someone shows up at a party with a body identical to Venus Williams Robyn Lawley Jennifer Hudson Ashley Graham America Ferrera BBWs or HWPs?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"VA, if the reverse were true, with a thin person calling themselves a BBW for whatever reason (like having gained a few pounds, or trying to meet a perceived desire for the new play partner), would you wonder why they lied to you or would you see it as their personal journey?"

First, one would have to define at what point "HWP" ends and "BBW" begins...which as most people know is impossible to do, and depends on everything from region to culture to race to nationality to the mental state of the person attempting to make the impossible distinction.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"no need for a 2x4 to prop up belly"

What a visual.... lol

OK seriously - pics. Get them. Take some nice ones. When the Mrs. was bigger we still had lots. She was beautiful when she was big, and she's beautiful now, just not so big.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
couple43some, thanks for explaining that bit about being HWP with a soft curvy belly. If you're really looking for someone similar to your physique, it might help you to specify in your profile the kind of woman you're looking for. As you could see in the discussion earlier, everyone has a different idea of what BBW or HWP actually mean, so I suggest avoiding those terms. Do thin women with flat bellies or much larger women than you turn you off? Then spelling that out would keep those women from contacting you (if they read your profile) and would let the ones you write to know that you truly are interested in them as they are.

I still think you will have more luck if you upload pictures of yourself on your profile. People do care about that here. Edit out your face if you are more comfortable that way for the public pics (like I have).

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9064 posts)
Well we have had some men tell me I am not really a BBW because I carry my weight well. But also a few have told us that I would be a small BBW so really don't know how to describe myself other than soft curvy belly but no need for a 2x4 to prop up belly it kind of goes flat when I lay back. LOL And they also say that I am pretty or beautiful I know that I am not bad lookin, but not flawless like to play with someone else that has some belly too so that I am not uncomfy. We have met some nice people on here but lookin for just the right cpl or female to play with. But you all are very nice but it seems that all the real ppl are out of state.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well we have had some men tell me I am not really a BBW because I carry my weight well. But also a few have told us that I would be a small BBW so really don't know how to describe myself other than soft curvy belly but no need for a 2x4 to prop up belly it kind of goes flat when I lay back. LOL And they also say that I am pretty or beautiful I know that I am not bad lookin, but not flawless like to play with someone else that has some belly too so that I am not uncomfy. We have met some nice people on here but lookin for just the right cpl or female to play with.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I have a problem with any lies too. There are all sorts of degrees of and euphemisms for fat, overweight, etc. Height/Weight Proportionate? No. When I see that on a profile and the pictures clearly show something different, I too, think the person is misrepresenting himself/herself. And okay, sometimes the profile itself is older than the pics, or sometimes the person has lost weight and is still describing herself/himself as large.

At any rate, it really does help to see pics and correct heights and weights and make our own judgment calls on them. I look like my pics. Now, that doesn't mean you're really going to see a side profile view of my belly. Not on here, and not on Facebook, and not in a photo album, etc. It's just not a flattering part of me. It's overweight part of me. Why would I put that in a pic? BUT, I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that I am not "fit," or HWP, so I don't label myself as such.

Yes, I guess it's a person's "right" to label herself/himself as she/he wishes. But I'm with VA when it smacks or either self-delusion, or deception. Telling myself I'm a size 6 and 5'5" doesn't subtract pounds or add height. I think we all get hung up on labels.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: Why don't bbws want to play with their own size