Why don't bbws want to play with their own size : Swingers Discussion 2210411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
TOPIC: Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let's be a little more blunt here in what "HWP" means. It means "not fat".

What that means certainly varies from individual to individual. I don't care what people want or don't want - if someone says "HWP only" - sure. It's fine. It's their preference and that's OK. But the 4'8/175 girl is not going to get much of a positive answer from those people, because almost certainly their idea of "HWP" didn't include someone 80 lb overweight.

As for Mr. Universe - you and I both know that HWP isn't just a BMI measurement. I'm borderline obese given my height/weight, but I'm pretty sure most people would be cool with me thinking I'm "HWP". Not everyone does, however. Similarly, some waify girl who at 5'3/140 lbs with arms and legs like sticks, but a gut that looks like she swallowed a basketball, isn't going to cut the mustard.

HWP doesn't mean "look like Barbie". It means they don't want someone they would use the word "fat" to describe. The word can be mean-spirited, for sure, but let's not be so PC that we refuse to call overweight people overweight.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Ahhh my friend you, like most people have confused a tool created to measure an ideal our benchmark with the ideal orbenchmark being measured! the standard being measured is body symmetry. (ie; do you look symmetrical in appearance) height the measurement, NOT the ideal or standard. So many pale get caught up in the nuts and bolts of DEFINING, they completely forget the athletics of body standard they are attempting to measure. lol. no sane person would argue that Serena Williams isn't height weight proportionate, however by three narrow set of measurements you den to be the " standard" she ifs far too heavy to qualify as HWP.

MR UNIVERSE and Leonardo DiCaprio may both be 5'11" is Mr UNIVERSE not HWP because he weighs 280 lbs and Leo weighs 180?

think about it.

Symmetry is the aesthetic quality you are attempting to measure. NOT fitness. NOT obesity, NOT anorexia

Aberdeen MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
While the term "HWP" is subjective, you're leaving the "H" out of it. It means your weight should be reasonably proportionate to to your height, not that your weight should be proportionately distributed through your body.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I'm coming a little late to this discussion but I wanted to point outthat HWP really had NOTHING to do with SIZE. (oddly enough)

in the strictest sense...

we are talking about proportion or SHAPE. By today's standards Jennifer Hudson was a small BBW. size 14-18, but no one could argue that she was. NOT proportional!

HWP should be ( in my opinion ) about SYMMETRY!

We would never call a person who was 4'8" 175 lbs. a BIG beautiful woman! she would be considered petite, despite wearing a size 16-18.

Aberdeen MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thank you Mr.VA! I like it too.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
That is a GREAT pic of you, Gina.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I'm fat, but less fat than I was 3 months ago ;)

Why would I want to always play with someone who is my same height and weight and body shape and size and hair color (well, okay, that changes more often) and etc etc, as in the OP? If I wanted to always play with someone "like me," I'd just stay home and play with myself. Tee. Hee.

Variety is what makes some of this swinging "stuff" interesting. We keep an open mind about people, but we are attracted to whom we are attracted. There is no "rhyme or reason" to it sometimes. But we are NOT attracted at all to defensive, angry, complaining people of any weight, shap, size or inclination.

If someone is unattracted to you for whatever reason, just accept that and move on to have fun with someone who is attracted to you for whatever reasons. Being defensive about something you have the ability to change or not, is unatractive all around. And serves no purpose other than to make yourself feel worse.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Look, here's something that irritates me.

People who find themselves on the receiving end of disinterest (whether it being overweight, old, short, whatever) typically try to find fault in the person who is disinterested.

Who's "hating on" who, here? If someone isn't interested in overweight people, that should be OK. Attempts to conceal how overweight someone might be (via non-disclosure of height/weight or lack of clear pics) are obvious, and piss me off much more than someone who just simply states "I'm 5'6 200 lb".

And before you "hate on" me - I had a terrific time with a cute girl who is, as stated on their profile - 5'6/200 lb about a month ago. We've kept in touch and I truly hope I get to spend naked time with her again. I don't "hate" fat people, but I dislike those unwilling to own what they have and be honest about it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Thank you Mr lc :)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
pg...whoever pass onyou is "loco" . what number? mamitu eres muy sexy.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
TOPIC: Why don't bbws want to play with their own size