Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
TOPIC: Why_don't_bbws_want_to_play_with_their_own_size
Created by: couple43some531
Original Starting post for this thread:
i have some belly not a problem iam pretty curvy nice breast. but we are trin to find some f who kinda looks like me.

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 59
User Details are only visible to members.
I would

Username hidden
(1 post)
Happy matters. Be happy. If you're happy, I'm happy for you.

It's actually not hard to spot confidence. It shows in pictures. I can see it in yours, just like I can spot the lack of it in some others.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
You're so welcome Vabeachcouple. Your guys profile was refreshing. I found myself chuckling...lol we have only been on one "drink date" and it was a good time getting to know the couple. We look forward to enjoying their company again. I was thin once before and I remember the party invites but, surprisingly I'm happier now. Absolutely I could tone up and plan to. In the mean time we are just living each day like our last.

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Oh and yes, as Fokkers said - confidence is sexy. Both of us have been heavier. When we joined almost 10 years ago I was about 30 pounds heavier and Mrs VA was around 100 pounds heavier. Did we get a lot of "hate"? Not really, but we were definitely excluded from the "hot people" parties. Did that upset us? No, not really. Truth be told if we looked like models we'd probably like parties filled with people who looked like models too.

But even when she was 100 pounds heavier, Mrs VA would put on her leather corset and strut her shit and it was hot as hell. Sexy and confident and it was every bit as awesome then as it is now.

Enjoy yourself!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
Thank you, WyCali. I had to re-read it because the posts are around 4 years old, now I remember this conversation.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
Great attitude!

One thing my wife has noticed that when we are around other LS couples at events or clubs, everyone is nicer, non judgmental and everything is about having a good time. On this site -- not too much. The concern seems to be on "fit" and HWP

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Thank you Fokkers It's hard to be confident sometimes but, I have learned this is my life and I will not let negativity get me down. I'm going to enjoy this ride with my husband and not let anyone stop us.

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
WyCali-- that is the perfect attitude. It's all about owning it and being confident. Confidence is sexy.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
@vaneachcouple I was reading the thread and enjoyed your answers I just had to check out your profile. Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. My husband and I could definitely learn a few things from it. :-) I totally agree with your statement on how women and men perceive themselves. I consider myself a bbw and I'm 100% okay with that. However, it is challenging to find a couple who is attracted to it. Either way my handsome husband and I always have a good time together.

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
That what makes you a beautiful woman.

Montezuma NM
Username hidden
(64 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 59
TOPIC: Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.