Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
TOPIC: Why don't bbws want to play with their own size
Created by: couple43some531
Original Starting post for this thread:
i have some belly not a problem iam pretty curvy nice breast. but we are trin to find some f who kinda looks like me.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, why don't you just throw a short guy a bone? Or more importantly, leta short guy throw you a bone. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
You can describe yourself as a Marmoset, it doesn't mean that you are. Preception is reality, whether you like it or not.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17090 posts)
sorry... SEDUCTION. not sexus. lol

Aberdeen MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
sexus you make great points if we were talking about health. we're not. we're talking about how people see others and themselves. I ABSOLUTELY AGREE that people are foolish at best for trying to FORCE others to be attracted to them! There is FAR too much pussy and dick in the world to spend time worrying about the ones that don't want you!

That doesn't mean that ANY of us havethe right to tell people how to aesthetically define themselves!

<p style="display: inline !important; ">

<p style="display: inline !important; ">Bottom line..

<p style="display: inline !important; ">if you don't think someone's HWP and THAT'S YOUR THING...

<p style="display: inline !important; ">DON'T PLAY WITH THEM!

Aberdeen MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
well said.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
OH sheesh, I'm going to put it in very simple terms. As a trainer [though no longer train others]who continues to exercise and eat well, I feel that I'm fairly qualified to respond here.

When a client showed up and asked to lose weight while piling on muscles, my first assesment was BMI, Scale, waist size, and a set of calipers to determine precisely what is happening with the person.

At 5FT and 180#, BMI is roughly at the morbidly obese level (35+), regardless of how "phat" one looks, they're morbidly obese, not chubby. A person with these stats who isn't a body builder, is around 40-42" waistline. A walking heart attack.

At 6FT and 210#, BMI is around 28+, I'd estimate VA's waistline at roughly 34-36".

In my entire experience of training people, I have never come across any female who seriously builts muscles, at 5FT who weighed more than 105, and that's after bulking, cutting and the night before competition.

I'm a large woman, my BMI is roughly 25, and I certainly can stand to lose a good solid 30lbs. But I'll be damned if I sugar coat the fact that I am simply fat. I don't need to pacify myself with bullshit.

Having said the above, people are attracted to whomever they find attractive, and if obese people do not attract them, telling them, that they should relax is silly at best. To me, it's the equivelant of a short dude, who insists that he's great in bed, and is fun, has a hammer attached to his groin, and I should just relax, when I clearly state, that short guys do not turn me on.

There are PLENTY of fish in the sea, a lid for every pot, why insist that those who don't find you attractive, should? seriously, why?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17090 posts)
As to the original post...

I think everyone had the right to personal preference. just as preferring white

<p style="display: inline !important; ">men, doesn't mean your racist, preferring thin women doesn't mean you HATE fat people. people like what they like. and it's ALLLLL GOOD!

Aberdeen MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
My point is that you or anyone else including me for that matter, can't argue that YOUR subjective definition is the CORRECT definition. Period.

THAT isn't defensive at all. I happen to like fat chicks, and skinny chicks too. some of them even like me! Haha!

I want people to understand that this is ALL subjective and there are MANY FACTORS ( not the last of which is CULTURE) that contribute to how we sew ourselves and others. It is too easy to assume that MOST people think like us. Mattingly because we all tend to gravitate towards people who THINK LIKE US. LOL!

The bottom line is this...

in your subculture ( greater circle of friends, associates, and loved ones) if you are considered HWP ( and you're NOT morbidly obese) who am I, you, or anyone else to complain about how you label yourself?

btw.. I dated a girl who was 4'11" and 180. no-one EVER thought of her ass FAT! I believe having a 25" waist and flat belly means she would definitely qualify as HWP!

lol

Aberdeen MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
No, I didn't call myself borderline obese. I said that BMI suggested I was. Certainly I ain't a Calvin Klein model but I ain't obese. As for my standards, I think you took some creative liberties with your logical extrapolations there.

You are being far too defensive. I'm not criticizing anyone for their weight or how they like their play partners to be. Unless the 4'8 woman you mentioned is muscled up like the Incredible Hulk, at 175 pounds, she shouldn't be the slightest bit surprised people don't accept her self-definition of "HWP". If you think it's OK, well, OK. But most others aren't going to agree with you.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20257 posts)
Thank you for proving my ( and many others) point. You call yourself borderline obese, yet you feel perfectly comfortable calling yourself HWP. I believe what everyone is sidestepping is THIS issue. Chubby and MORBIDLY OBESE are two aesthetically different looks. which is why EVERYONE should lighten up about people THEY decide are too big to qualify! By your own standards, a lady who isn't MORBIDLY OBESE should feel comfortable calling herself HWP. some might not agree but that doesn't mean she isDELUSIONAL or DECEPTIVE. IT MEANS AGE HAD A HEALTHY OPINION OF HERSELF.

Aberdeen MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Why don't bbws want to play with their own size