Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Why does noone like hair on the kitty
TOPIC: Why does noone like hair on the kitty
Created by: couple43some531
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am natural and it is not thick don't have to trim. No weedeater needed lol but some are ok hair is fine but then its a shocker when we have told them I have hair?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi You know, people have preferences that make me curious as well. Maybe because I am old school but I think a shaved kitty is just naked. There is something really sexy about a woman who is clean but has a little fur. We bought a little electric razor and keep our furry parts trimmed and so far we have had no complaints.

Claremont CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Anyone who says having a shaved vagina is more hygienic doesn't know what they're talking about. this is one of THE most widespread myths about vagina shaving.

FACT: Pubic hair acts as a filter, keeping any/all tiny debris out of the vagina. Shave it off and you have all kinds of tiny particles etc. with easy access to the vagina. Gross.

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
It is a preference. Being a woman I can go either way. When I was single I tended to keep the kitty shaved because it is in vogue and it seems to always be a popular choice for sex. However, the stubble a couple days later can be killer! My man likes me to shave the slit (which I always kept shaved ... so much more clean!) but keep the bush part trimmed and in a neat shape. So wonderful!!

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The top ten reasons I don't like hair on vaginas:

10. My wedding ring doesn't get caught up in it when I put my hand down her pants.

9. It looks better.

8. It feels better.

7. It's fashionable.

6. It's easy to maintain compared to 'runways'

5. It's photogenic

4. It's hygienic.

3. Most of your playmates prefer it.

2. I hate that little line hair at the back of the throat that you can never get rid of.

And the number one reason I don't like hair on vaginas....

1. I don't like eating hairy clams.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I have asked a GF to leave just a little at the top like a triangle or something! It will always be a personal preference.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I prefer hairy personally. It is very natural and shaved bald is like screwing a very young girl....not saying that I would turn down bald. Just my preference is full bush

Canton MI
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Funny you post this. We went to the Friction party in Raleigh in June and everyone was shaved smooth like babies. I have very fine hair on my chest and was one of the hairies guys there. It was crazy. Thinking I may have to shave for August party. As far as the kitty if it is neat and well kept I love it. The lifestyle definetely is a shaved place though for some reason.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I love a hairy kitty!

Star ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
I actually prefer and like a nice full bush on a women. It is very sexxy. Neatly trimmed is also fine hair is better than no hair I think. And it is quite hard sometimes to find a women with a full bushy kitty

Vieques PR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
the wife has been clean for many years, since we have discovered swinging we now go full Brazilian besides bigger women look better clean

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Why does noone like hair on the kitty