Why does noone like hair on the kitty : Swingers Discussion 221042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Why does noone like hair on the kitty
TOPIC: Why does noone like hair on the kitty
Created by: couple43some531
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am natural and it is not thick don't have to trim. No weedeater needed lol but some are ok hair is fine but then its a shocker when we have told them I have hair?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer hairy personally. It is very natural and shaved bald is like screwing a very young girl....not saying that I would turn down bald. Just my preference is full bush

Northville MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Funny you post this. We went to the Friction party in Raleigh in June and everyone was shaved smooth like babies. I have very fine hair on my chest and was one of the hairies guys there. It was crazy. Thinking I may have to shave for August party. As far as the kitty if it is neat and well kept I love it. The lifestyle definetely is a shaved place though for some reason.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I love a hairy kitty!

Star ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
I actually prefer and like a nice full bush on a women. It is very sexxy. Neatly trimmed is also fine hair is better than no hair I think. And it is quite hard sometimes to find a women with a full bushy kitty

Vieques PR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
the wife has been clean for many years, since we have discovered swinging we now go full Brazilian besides bigger women look better clean

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Trimmed hair or thin hair is okay, in some cases, for me. Otherwise, I don't like picking hair out of my teeth or off my tongue, and wild-and-crazy-never-tamed-or-trimmed-bush hair often looks like someone who doesn't take care of themselves hygienically. To each, their own.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Trimmed hair or thin hair is okay, in some cases, for me. Otherwise, I don't like picking hair out of my teeth or off my tongue, and wild-and-crazy-never-tamed-or-trimmed-bush hair often looks like someone who doesn't take care of themselves hygienically. To each, their own.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I actually enjoy hair from time to time, but the majority of women want it to be smooth. It is a selfconscious issue.

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is my husbands look at it, when you eat steak, would you rather have tBone, or the hide.. When I am going down on him, I hate getting a hair on my tongue, it is distracting.. and then I end up taking longer, lol which he doesnt mind

Woodbury TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Why thanks, Lost (sorry, just saw this). You're very pleasing, yourself :)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Why does noone like hair on the kitty