Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Why does noone like hair on the kitty
TOPIC: Why does noone like hair on the kitty
Created by: couple43some531
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am natural and it is not thick don't have to trim. No weedeater needed lol but some are ok hair is fine but then its a shocker when we have told them I have hair?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ncalcouple. I couldn't agree more your Ms. Is a beauty. Thanks for the picture. As far as the bugs SW. Fl. is notorious for mosquitoes and those damn little noseeums. When it really starts to warm up in April we start getting ready to head home to SW. Mo.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Cougar it is a shame we are so far away, i keep trying to get my wife to move but something about bugs keeps her here.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(492 posts)
One with your sexy body, no man or women would complain, just seeing you naked shaved or not is an erection of the hardest kind.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(492 posts)
You sound like my girl although she shaves . She figures if a guy is going down on her that's just time she isn't fucking

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Personally, I prefer natural. I have trimmed, and gone bald and sorry, I just don't like how it looks on me. That said, IF asked, I will trim / shave.

Maybe, for me, getting eaten isn't a big turn on, so the need to shave isn't really there. And as far as being hygienic, If it's a concern, use showering together as part of foreplay :) And hair only retains odor if its dried out, so use moisturizing conditioner on the carpet like you do on the drapes and that isn't an issue either.

Kiel WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My ex preferred hair.....I've kept it that way. It is trimmed up top, and I do shave below. I have never had any complaints!

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey dude practice makes perfect lol. And lucky doesn't even describe what you and I are. It is just a step we skip lol. If only you weren't 3500 hundred mile away lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(438 posts)
We are such lucky men cougar..the Mrs takes pride in her oral skills and insists on practicing them every night..lol

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(492 posts)
@ncalcouple. My girl shaves her pussy but mainly because she wears some pretty skimpy bikinis but she will admit it is a pain in the ass but she doesn't want me to shave because of the fore mentioned tickle effect. In my view men are men and hair is a by product of testosterone . Why fight nature is the way I see it.

To digress for a minute my Baby can suck a 16 penny nail out of a 2 by 4 and as long as the guy is trimmed she is good. So we are both proficient at giving oral but we seldom do to each other . We only do that with playmates the reason being as my gorgeous little girl says and I quote. It just takes up time that we can be fuckin' God I love the way she reasons lol. Though I should mention she does have the cutest little landing strip. Our fore play has evolved to one of us saying hey you want to fuck then after a few moments of heavy kissing she is dripping and the race is on lol. I do realize that other girl need more stimuli than that so I' alway willing to go down on a girl. I have met only one other girl in our adventures that felt the same way. It almost seems sometimes swinging is kinda like connect the dots coloring. You do this then I'll do this then a couple more rounds of that then we fuck but it is what it is. Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"...shaving her pussy is a pain in the ass."

Someone's doing it wrong; she needs to turn over.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4258 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 75   End
TOPIC: Why does noone like hair on the kitty