Where to find BBW appreciative couples : Swingers Discussion 1552871051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Where to find BBW appreciative couples
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 57 of 57 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am honestly suprised that y'all are having issues in finding other BBW couples. I am totally not being fecetious here...but a vast part of our country is overweight..so that just suprises me. I also find it sort of funny...since I am often told lately that I am too thin. How ironic :0). As far as your post goes, just be patient. Go to some meet and greets, there are great people out there.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Don't forget to look at the Groups.

There are quite a few plus size friendly groups on SLS.

There are at least three in your state.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
My wife & I have the same problem as she is a BBW. Also my age (61) has something to do with it. We have met some nice couples where the lady is big and we have had a great time with them. You should not have a problem as you ( the lady) have a pretty face. We would love to meet you but sorry we don't meet you age range. Phil & Angela

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Just read your profile, BTW, and since you have such specific requests, it really is going to take longer to find just the right couples. Also, you haven't been a member very long, so be patient.

Reread your profile and consider not putting ALL of your interests and requests out there...leave something to talk about sexually. Sometimes, swingers can be very narrow minded on the surface at least, so hang in there if you are looking for bi male experiences primarily. You will find people, but it might take a little longer.

Patience. I don't think your size has a lot to do with your frustration at this point. It is more likely your specifications, but you WILL find people who are like-minded.

Happy swinging, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
When looking at other profiles you are considering, here are some key phrases that might help you find compatible couples:

"Not looking for Barbie and Ken" This phrase is over used, but it does mean that looks are usually secondary and that the people posting it are not "perfect."

"A few extra pounds but working on it." Ditto.

BBW, BBH, all the BB words will let you know. Thick, overly curvy, such phrases will also mean that the people are larger. Then, there's the refreshingly honest profiles that just come right out and tell you.

I think you'll be fine. Don't let the number on the scale determine how sexy you are. You have a great smile and the default pic you posted here is beautiful.

Good luck, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
We read your profile and have a couple of suggestions. First, although both are bi, it might help to omit the "gay men" reference. We think most bi/bi-curious men on this site would deny being overtly "gay". Second, you might consider playing down the "sarcastic" theme - doesn't mean you change who you are, just a suggestion for a little more appealing profile. That being said, don't give up on finding a partner(s) - you are an attractive couple who will appeal to many of us in the lifestyle - keep looking. Marcia and Nevadaman

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
My husband & I are new on this site & haven't had the best of luck in finding partners, mostly due to my size. Many people like him, but I'm just too big for them.Yes, I am a large woman but my husband prefers "big" girls/women & I'm very lucky to have a husband that thinks I'm sexy. ;) Anyway, how can I search for BBW friendly people? Is there a way to search for particular words in a profile? Any advice would be much appreciated...we'd really like to experience this lifestyle but it seems like hwp is all anyone desires...very frustrating.

San Manuel AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 57 of 57 
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples