Where to find BBW appreciative couples : Swingers Discussion 1552871041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Where to find BBW appreciative couples
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well if you having trouble, look us up. We are not very large (he athletic 220 lbs/ she muscular 180 lbs) but we love BBW. Both of us do. Of course you we hope you have some kind of style and shape but we prefer BBW over the "popular" thin types. So again look us up. We'll work you so long and hard you'll lose your BBW status. LOL ;)

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Welcome to forums!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We're new on this site too. I know there are plenty of BBW in PA, the PA Dutch cuisine - lots of potato filling, pierogis etc makes sure of it LOL. Hoping to find some couples with sexy ample women

Emmaus PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
maybe a work in progress for some of us, but for today, I'll try to look my best, feel good, and be "me.""

And Gina Gemini, you are wonderful.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I guess it seems a bit strange to me that there would be groups just catering to "BBW" couples and singles. It's like a senior group maybe? Only people over 50?

I believe a good mix of all types of people makes for the best parties and events, and yes, even forums. There are people attracted to a big variety of people, with some pleasant surprises sometimes, and just good times. Don't limit yourself to just those who are of the exact same body structure, etc., but get out there and just be the best you that you can be...maybe a work in progress for some of us, but for today, I'll try to look my best, feel good, and be "me."

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I am a BBW black female I have had some success here Im not sure how that happens but try joining some of the groups that are for BBW's. That might help. Julia

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I think it means Distance Does Wonders.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
what is DDW?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Wifey is a "curvy" girl also. She likes to play with smaller girls. We have had hot and cold luck with playmates. We have had alot of fun with couples that we thought would be out of our league. We are a bit shy and awkward with the prelims of conversation, fkirting, etc. But she has a great smile and a confident girl and when things heat up, LOOKOUT!

There has been some good advice already, contact couples wiith DDW girls, lookg for nearby BBW groups, we are part of a few groups where they are not a BBW group but friendly to all shapes, sizes, and races.

I think more of a problem finding playmates may be that your guy is listed as bi. Neither of us are homophobic, but guy on guy action does not turn either of us on. I dont mind being naked around another man as long as our focus is on the girls. there has been incidental touching and no big deal.

We both steer clear of of couples listing theit man as bi. Conversely, we avoid contacting couple where the female is listed a straight. Just our 2 cents.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Thank you for the suggestions, I will change a couple of things on the profile tonight...I really appreciate all the advice. :)

San Manuel AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples