Where to find BBW appreciative couples : Swingers Discussion 1552871021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Where to find BBW appreciative couples
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wow grizz I guess you were worried we didnt get it ??

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(113 posts)
Grizz, I know I am old, but I heard ya the first dang time!!

luv and miss yall

Swampy and kdo

Hot Springs National Park AR

Username hidden
(155 posts)
hi all we are a older BBWcouple we have met a few great couples from on here butts they are few and far in between it seems we goten older some just dont the older folks so it has been a while we been concated by any couples we dont mind travleing for some if the time is right so we knows where everyone is comming from thx Jim and Michelle

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)
hi all we are a older BBWcouple we have met a few great couples from on here butts they are few and far in between it seems we goten older some just dont the older folks so it has been a while we been concated by any couples we dont mind travleing for some if the time is right so we knows where everyone is comming from thx Jim and Michelle

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)
I know i feel like giving up too cause were under couple looking for single male and no one wants to meet i try to chat they log off and i am trying to fing a website that likes bbws a single guy that likes bbws were human too

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I agree that it is very hard to find bbw couples on this site. my husband and I both like a fuller figured woman. He is slim and I am not partial to the size of the man. It is hard to find couples with a Bi BBW woman and have pictures posted. We are fun and friendly but this site should have a weight option in the search category so that you know the bare minimum at least.

Rochdale Village NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
actually I like the fact that you are being totally honest in your profile ... but people will also be judgmental by looking at pix .. we run hot and cold on contacts here all the time ... we normally like meeting couples ... but even with us we don't always have luck here ... my recommendation Would be take a pic of you and him one a week till you find something that seems to get some bits and the other ones get moved over to a private file .. but again just an opinion keep them wanting more or figure out what photos draw attention ...

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(113 posts)
Me and my wife are looking for BBW couples.......When I'm on here I always look for BBW's and we have found a few here in our area. Just keep your head up and you will find them. Terri and Barry

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples