Where to find BBW appreciative couples : Swingers Discussion 1552871011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Where to find BBW appreciative couples
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pardon the metaphor, but choosing a partner is like renting or buying a house. The realtor takes the client to the house and the buyer rejects it at the street level because they don't like the driveway! Without looking at the rooms, the backyard etc. they want to move on. They are juvenile and shallow. The realtor should kick THEM to the curb and give service to more mature clients. OK, I happen to like a house with big "shrubs" in the front and an easy entry to the garage. If you want to attract me, make me laugh, be sexy and interesting. Be generous and patient and basically, loving. Sorry if this rant is weird, this is our first post.

Claremont CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Grizz, yall are so kewl and have always been nothing but the best! Got nothing but love for yas, and yano kdo would love to grind her ass into your lap! lol

Hot Springs National Park AR

Username hidden
(155 posts)
Hey Swampie you both always been great and kdo damn what can i say about her there isnt enogh word sJim amd Michele

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Hey Swampie you both always been great and kdo damn what can i say about her there isnt enogh word sJim amd Michele

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Aw, shucks, Sexus. Keep that up and you're going to have me blushing! If we're ever in Texas (or you're ever in N. California, maybe we can find out if I live up to my photos. ;)

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
I never even notice your numbers. I can't get past the sexy pic of you far enough to look at what you weigh and how tall you are! That's why we tell people to be sure to post pics. They give a better picture (well, duh) than stats do, and you can tell pretty well if you're attracted or not, enough to go further and read the profiles, and follow some forum posts, then get to know the person on your own.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Same here. Neither of us has any problem with the size of our playmates. It's all about the attitude. If you're an attractive person in terms of your personality, it comes out in play, and is ultimately what attracts us. Sure, there must be some physical attraction, but personally I prefer women with curves.

I don't consider myself overweight, though the medical community does, mainly because they base that judgment on the BMI scale, which was designed in the 1800s as a quick hack to determine the average state of a population, not of an individual, and it doesn't account for body composition. If I were to be at what the BMI considers the ideal weight for my height, I'd have to lose about 60-70lbs of muscle.

I'm sure when people see my bodyweight of 280lbs, they get scared off, either because they think I must be obese, or because they just don't like large men. I can attest that I've never had that sort of reaction in person, and people are actually surprised when they find out how much I weigh.

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
deffantly not tiny here, either of us. For us though, its not so much the size as attitudes. Jus saying.

Hot Springs National Park AR

Username hidden
(155 posts)
I am a BBW, my husband is of average size, and believe it or not, so far we've had a pretty warm reception. I think honesty is key, and the biggest thing is to go out and look for friendship. While BBW may not necessarily be someone's first choice, many MANY people are happy and willing to engage in relationships with a BBW if the friendship and chemistry are right.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples