Where to find BBW appreciative couples : Swingers Discussion 155287101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Where to find BBW appreciative couples
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples
Created by: Bi_couple4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband & I are new on this site & haven't had the best of luck in finding partners, mostly due to my size. Many people like him, but I'm just too big for them.Yes, I am a large woman but my husband prefers "big" girls/women & I'm very lucky to have a husband that thinks I'm sexy. ;) Anyway, how can I search for BBW friendly people? Is there a way to search for particular words in a profile? Any advice would be much appreciated...we'd really like to experience this lifestyle but it seems like hwp is all anyone desires...very frustrating.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, I definitely appreciate full figured women. There seems to be an undercurrent of un-acceptance at some parties, which is a shame. As with all things, it depends on the person and interaction.

Amesbury MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes we have considered public photos and weight figures. We are new here but are also on another site which has been good to us so far. We have to be extremely discreet due to our professions. We have not connected with anyone here yet but do have some prospects. Thanks for the advice

New Caney TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thanks

New Caney TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thank you.

There are copies available on Amazon or Ebay. If you've got a Kindle capable device, you can download it for less than $10 from Amazon.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Thanks for the info on the book I will look around and see if there is a copy of it or something similar. Oh I looked at your profile and you are a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife. I just wished people where not as superficial as they are. Oh well one can dream.

New Caney TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Weare, welcome to the forums.

A lot of bbws have body image issues. They have a hard time believing that they are attractive.

Many, many (many!) years ago, I picked up a copy of a book called Exhibitionism for the Shy and gave it to my wife. After reading through it, she began to accept that she WAS beautiful and that other people did appreciate it. Soon after, we began taking "dirty pictures" and posting them to usenet (see? I told you it was many years ago!) where she started getting fan email from all round the country, and even overseas.

Each positive reinforcement built on the previous ones to the point where she loves to flash in parks and flirt outrageously with guys. If I point a camera at her, she's as likely to flash her tits as she is to flash a smile. I strongly recommend that book for any bbw (or bhm) who feels that they aren't attractive.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
We are new to this site and yes my wife and I are larger people. She worries that due to her size not mine that we will have problems finding other couples to play with. I keep telling her she is beautiful and sexy but she still worries. I hope we find some like minded couples soon so she does not feel it is her fault. We are just good people trying to enrich our 23 year marriage.

New Caney TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
that goes for any couple and single...it means the world

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
We love BBW couples as long as they are respectful of others and confident in who they are :)

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
We love BBW's

Ontario CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: Where to find BBW appreciative couples