Where can I find a PLUS SIZE CORSET : Swingers Discussion 229241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Where can I find a PLUS SIZE CORSET
TOPIC: Where can I find a PLUS SIZE CORSET
Created by: Naughty_WV_Couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
In search of plus size corset or any other sexy clothing for BBW! Thank you in advance for your help.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Plus size nylons, thigh highs and panties and other things....... big gals lingerie dot com

Prompt and communicative if something is on backorder.

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I found a really nice one (pics waiting approval, and then you never know if they'll be up on your page or not...grr), purple, at Torrid's a weekend ago.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
Naughty_WV if you are ever in the Columbus Ohio area there are a few shops that sell them here.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
Thank you! Didn't mean to just jump in on the discussion but being a BBW and trying to shop for any type of lingerie is always such a headache and I've found a few quality pieces and like to share where I've found them. I've recently ordered a peek a boo girdle from "Stockings and Romance" and am excited to show it to my husband! They specialize in vintage inspired lingerie and have some higher sizes. Crossing my fingers it looks as good as Im hoping! Also, try Torrid for regular clothing needs. They have higher plus sizes and are very trendy.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Mattndallas, welcome to the forums, you are gorgeous!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
I've also had great service with corsetstory and have been very pleased with the quality. Go for steel boned for more control. They have an awesome buy one get one free section too and if you "like" them on fb they post corsets of the day at ridiculous prices. If you cant find your size at Corsetstory there are a few merchants on Etsy that can custom make a corset with your specific measurements. Pass up the Leg Avenue plastic boned corsets if you are plus sized or any size really. They give you a boxy shape rather than the hourglass shape. Im in search of plus size TALL nylons. Nothing worse than just over the knee "thigh" highs! Anyone have any suggestions there?

Username hidden
(3 posts)
My wife used to buy from hipsandcurves when she was bigger, but now buys them from corset-story.c om, which is not geared towards plus size, but has a good selection of them.

w ww.corset-story.c om/plus-size-corsets.html

While they are based in the UK and ship from there, shipping is fast and returns are easy. We've had fabulous customer service from them.

A bit of a warning - your credit card might trip a fraud alert from you trying to buy something online from Warwick, UK (which is how it shows up on your bill). You may need to call your card company to clear it in advance.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
lingerie at large is another good one. but hips and curves is great!!!!

Indiana PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Adoreme's website has plus size corsets.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(127 posts)
No need for your smart A$$ comment! I was looking for recommendations. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Bruceton Mills WV
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Where can I find a PLUS SIZE CORSET