Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › Where can I find a PLUS SIZE CORSET
TOPIC: Where_can_I_find_a_PLUS_SIZE_CORSET
Created by: Naughty_WV_Couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
In search of plus size corset or any other sexy clothing for BBW! Thank you in advance for your help.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
We got a couple custom made a Passional in Philly. To be honest to get a great fit on a corset it needs to be custom made. Bodies are so different and unique that it is hard to get an off the shelf corset that will do your body justice. We got 2 corsets and a latex dress all custom made there... Pricey... but they are fantastic high quality and look HOT!!!

Previously we got a couple from Ebay, Victoria's Secret and adult store.... cheaply made and didn't fit well. If you're serious about corsetry then get a good one custom made for you.

Stratford CT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Spiceylingerie/spicylingerie or honeylove.

Nashua NH
Username hidden
(1 post)
There's a cool little shop in Westminster, on Beach Blvd its called Pinky's Funky Pair. Across from the grave yard.

Westminster CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi, I had corsets custom made via Meschantes. They were AWESOME! and fit perfectly.

You can get special deals from them on ebay too.

When giving instruction to have your custom made, be sure to get the ones with a busk ( a busk is the closures from the front and the lacing is in the back).

This company made high quality and was able to withstand tight lacing.

For plus size lingerie - I like Dream Girl Direct from Amazon.

Hope that helps. :)

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hips and Curves is great, but sizing can be frustrating. I bought and sent back several items before finding some that fit. Their items are from several different manufacturers and the same size in different items might be too big or too small. Surprisingly, Castle Mega Store is where I finally found the corset in the pic. Found lots of lingerie, panties, stockings, garters, etc at Yandy.

Spokane WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Every now and then Lane Bryant has gorgeous and very well made corsetry and typically the bra, panties, thong, etc. will match. The sizing is true fit also. I've been buying from them for over 20 years and 98% of my closet is Lane Bryant. Oh, but for thigh high fishnets or stockings, LB has some, but the killer thigh highs come from Torrid and they're not fragile, either. Good luck on your search and let us all know what you got! :D

Username hidden
(1 post)
Yandy dot com is where I got mine

Username hidden
(1 post)
We just got two corsets for the Mrs from Amazon. I love them they look really nice and seem to be pretty good quality and very reasonable price

Rushford MN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
another option is wicked temptations dot com

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Try Adore me . Com

Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 26
TOPIC: Where can I find a PLUS SIZE CORSET
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.