When someone is not interested : Swingers Discussion 62582
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.When someone is not interested
TOPIC: When someone is not interested
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, just have fun in the lifestyle, and take things as they come. When people see our pics and don't write back I'm cool with that. I understand that I am not attracted to everyone myself, and thats okay. So we just keep going forward, having lots of fun along the way! Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Welcome! That's an incredibly healthy attitude to have and you're right. There is someone for everyone out there. Bad attitudes (or should I say just "attitude" period) drives people away in droves. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Toyz, that happens all the time, and not just in these forums. There are nasty posts that beg to be ignored, OR beg for a private email to be sent to the poster, asking them to refrain from doing that. I've never seen the sense in publicly flogging a first time poster. The same poster who posted what you just quoted, also said this: "I have witnessed very few (can't think of any, in fact) instances in which TBWs visit the BBW forum with negative comments. Other than defending TBWs from the BBW generalizations and slams that occur so often." There is no reason to defend anything. I've found the regular posters in this forum do quite well in policing their own (and pardon me, but a lot of that policing is NOT done in public).

In the interest of fostering some understanding, please realize that reality is 90% perception. While one person may perceive that post as being matter of fact, knowing the history of the BBW forums, it is impossible for me to read it that way. I'm making the attempt here to speak the exact same way I would in person to everyone (which may make me even more enemies, but on the other hand, will at least make this very clear). Our best chance of ever celebrating differences rather than calling every single person out for being human, is to try to understand before we post, not the other way around. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I'm seriously not posting this to start a fight but hopefully create some understanding....just give it some thought.

*I found along time ago that larger ladies are a lot more fun than a skinny woman* (I would call that an opinion and an explanation of a preference)

Skinny women are just sticks in the mud (pun intended). I just lay there and stare blankly (sometimes I drool) during sex, I've been accused of being comatose in fact. (No where does the previous post say these things at all, you are assuming thats what the person means to say)

*they (BBWs) are softer to touch and that drives me crazy*

Skinny women have skin made of barbwire. I file mine down every day! (Again you assume that the poster meant to say that. Why does it bother you that someone finds bbw's softer?)

*, I also find that most of them can do more tricks on a four inch dick than a monkey on a grape vine*

Most women of all sizes prefer dicks a bit larger than 4", thanks... (I agree)

Welcome to the forums, I look forward to hearing more of your slams of thin women and then I'll skewer them, as I do all posts I see with nasty terms and generalizations against thin women. (Why is it your responsibility to skewer anyone's posts? This post sat for 13 days before anyone replied, it was also that person's first post. In my mind it was being ignored by those who do post in this thread. Can you understand why it appears like you where trying to pick a fight?)

Ya know I'm just saying.....

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Well, when we became swingers all of our issues did not disappear. Yes, when someone makes you feel sort of rejected it is natural to want to know if you offended them, or if your body was not right, etc. So, if you think your butt is big automatically usually you will think that sort of thing. I look at it this way. This body is what I've been given. Yes, I work out and eat healthy to keep her looking what I consider to be good. But flaws in my opinion tell a story. And the simple fact of the matter is this: not everyone is attracted to everyone else, and not everyone is compatible. Just love yourself and you will be fine. Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Jumps from being frightened. Opps! Pees in pants. LMAO!

I am envious! I saw the WHO in their prime. Damn! Now I know you enjoyed yourselves. Lucky you!

WaaaaaaH! You didn't get me a T-Shirt!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sneeks in and winks at everyone

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Not sure if it was for mine *grin* but I just can't resist the chance to be descriptive when the fancy strikes.... sorry, think I'm just overly horny today.....

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Ok, lets stop comparing BBW (bigger) to SBW (smaller) and agree that any woman can have alot to offer. Size does NOT make the lover. Yes, there are some men and women who find certain physical characteristics more and less attractive, yes, SOME big women are phenomenal lovers, and SOME small women are sticks in the mud, but this is far from universal. The bottom line is the HEAD and HEART make you a good lover, not the body.

Sure, a particular body type can make certain specific activities easier, more fun, whatever. For example, I'm too big to give head while doing a push ups in a hand stand position, that doesn't mean I am a bad lover, and just because some girls hip bones poke ya in missionary position, doesn't mean she can't ride your man (or strap on) like a he's horsey!!!!

Bottom line, find outwhat you can do and you're good at and what you enjoy, find out what your partner can do and is good at and enjoys, and be willing o try new things AND accept it if you're not good at it. Rather than tear each other apart for being different, why not take advantage of our differences?

I mean, I think it would be GREAT To find a strong, thin woman for this fantasy position I have in my head for a male partner of mine who's into being smothered while eating me out: Guy on his back, me straddling his head while he eats me out smothering him with my thighs and ass, the SBW doing a hand stand sucking his dick, with her thighs resting on my soulders while I eat her out.....

See? FUN and involves a BBW and an SBW using both of their strengths *grin*

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
That was a very sweet thing to say Bigdaddy. Welcum to the forums.

I too am a single parent so I totally understand those parental joys and looking for playmates with benefits. Your profile shows you have a big heart with lots of warmth to give ( : I had someone chat with me just a few weeks ago in the chat room. He started a very intense conversation with me. We were flirting like crazy so I perved the profile and then sent him a short e-mail saying hello and that I liked his pics and profile, and that I opened my pics to him. Minutes later I got back a "not interested" reply with the addition that he was not interested in someone with a body size as large as mine. To each their own, as they say.

Mind you we were still chatting and flirting as if nothing had happened. He continued to tell me how sexy and hot he thought I was. I was confused, but I did not say anything. Only thing I could think of was to send back a "Your funny" reply and close my pics. I ended my chatting with him shortly after that. He stated his honest preference in the e-mail. What he was saying in chat showed he never took the time to look at my picture or profile. I'm not sure he was even paying enough attention to realize it was me that sent the e-mail he rejected. Silly bluedot! What was he thinking? He was about 1000 miles away so it was not like we were ever going to meet in real life.

I don't mind a little flirtatious exchange, but I am not interested in being with anyone who I am not their preference. Sex to me is more than just fucking. It is a passion for the art of sensually making love. It involves my head as well as my body. If I am not someone's preference, my head will never be in the right place to enjoy it fully so I'd rather not be put in that situation.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: When someone is not interested