When meeting new people of the lifestyle are you a little self conscious about being BBW : Swingers Discussion 43572
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.When meeting new people of the lifestyle are you a little self conscious about being BBW
TOPIC: When meeting new people of the lifestyle are you a little self conscious about being BBW
Created by: katattack4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been with other females but we have talked about being with another couple but I feel self conscious about my weight I am 5"6 and 200 lbs. and not much on others seeing my body (have 4 kids) because of stretch marks. Do others feel this way or do you have any information that could change the way I feel about this?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums MrsNaughty and MrNice! My first virgin poster. WooHoo!

Zionsville PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I am a BBW that has never been self conscious.........this is totally true! Me and my guy enjoy meeting new people and have alot of fun doing so and never has my weight even entered the picture. I am me and that's that.....if people do not like it they can move on is all i gotta say......we have been with couples of all kinds.....larger ones, smaller ones, ones whose female half makes me look like a mountain and ones whose female half makes me look like i am a mouse.....lol! If they are all confident.....that is the true turn on. It's what is up in your head and your self confidence that counts......obviously when peeps look at one's profile they can see what either you or your other half or the both of you look like. I have been super slim and i am now a BBW.....my mindset has stayed the same......always confident of who and what i am.......ladies, to you i say enjoy your big beautiful selves! And do not worry over what people are thinking....if they like you, they will show it and if not....they can hit the road!!!!! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
I've sat here and read all of these post, and I agree with all of you on what you say about being BBW. Of course being one you know how you and others feel when you first meet someone or a couple for the first time. My boyfriend and I have been in this lifestyle now since almost the beginning of our relationship and we've been on a few different sites, and the feed back we get from others that are not BBW or unbelievable. At first we didnt put pictures up with our profiles and we got all kinds of feedback but once we sent out our pictures and because we were heavy we havent heard from them since. I know there are some people/couples that are skinny out there that dont mind BBW couples/people and ohh trust me we'd love to find them just as much as we would love to just find some couples out there that like both of us for who we are and not judge us because of our weight. and it seems that the one's we're seaching for are ALL NOT in NY .... lol Could ya all just come to NY please ..... hehe All I have to say is I was once skinny and when I was I got just as much men as I do now when I'm heavy. I dont like being heavy due to health issues only, and being heavy I still got a man that I love being with because with him, it doesnt matter if I am or not, he loves my size and every time I tell him I have a big ass, he comes back and says no you dont I love your ass the way it is. I couldnt ask for a nicer guy to be with. He loves everything about me, my ass, tits ...ect. so if people out there dont like what they see in me then I guess their the ones missing out not me. And for all of you BBW out there, F the ones that dont want you cuz there's plenty of others that do ...

Stanley NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
women are people first.... so many forget that. Personality is what is important..... it's fact there are many in this "lifestyle" that want the perfect everything...type person...hell, who amoung us is perfect? step up.... please! confidence...is the most important thing....its how you feel about you.... like dancing...its for you..and how you enjoy it not what others thing about how you dance! Feel sexy look sexy...... be sexy ! We're out here!

and that's all I'll say about that!

East Lansing MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
im pretty comfortable with my looks being a chunky lil monkey.wink! most say im a total package deal. I have a lil meat a lil potatoes and a sexy lil tude to pull it all off.what you see is what you get baby!short and sassy oh yeahhhhhhhh! giggle ..love these forums just my kinda thang!life is short im going down swinging baby!.lix....Tia

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi, I've read through all the posts on here and appreciate everyone's opinion. I myself am new to this lifestyle and while I am a little self conscious I tend to be less here than in other forms of meeting people. I am a SSBBW but love sex... I've spoken to some really nice people who do not judge by looks but do want to get to know you as a person.

If you are happy with who you are, others will be happy with you also.

Milton FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
hi i'm 5'5" and weigh about 200. i always say ppl looking for hwp don't know what their missing. i have never had a guy complain about my sexual performance most of the guys i know come back for more i feel sexy at the club here in amarillo because u aren't treated different because of your weight. everyone one is treated equally. let the hwps believe what they want looking a sexy size 5 doesn't mean u are a good sex partner.

Amarillo TX
Username hidden
(143 posts)
>You make it difficult to believe you don't want a confrontation

The "confrontation" comment was gratuitous and ill chosen and I should not have included it. For that I apologize.

>when you accuse me of " whining. " ESP. since it's not REMOTELY accurate. At no point did I even MENTION that I wanted BBWs to read my posts.

No? Then why the comment that bbw's might be missing out because they don't read profiles? Complaints in the forums that people don't read profiles USUALLY means "people don't read my profile or they would know..." That refers to likes/dislikes and so on.

>Why were you so intent on searching through our profile anyway ?

Searching through? Taking 30 seconds to read your profile can hardly be called "searching." I responded to a comment you made. It only makes sense to read what you have to say about yourself before I do... ESPECIALLY when your comment was about people NOT reading profiles. I'm certain that I'm not the only one who reads the profiles of the people actively involved in a discussion.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
::shrug:: To each his own.

All I did was point out that A) his advice to read profiles wouldn't have given any clue of his own interest in bbw's and B) to find that interest, I had to read through several of his posts and C) if he wants that fact to be known, he has to clue people in... This isn't a guessing game.

As for reading through a lot of profiles, you have your style, we have ours. What works for you won't necessarily work for us and vice versa. I'm sure we've missed some thinner couples who are interested in playing with a plus size couple. I'm also sure (from all the "HWP please" comments in profiles) that those couples are in the minority.

Besides, most couples who are interested in bbw couples are probably (not always, probably), already looking. Our profile makes it easy to spot us. full photos and our tag line make it very clear who we are.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Not trying to be confrontational??? maybe you should look up the definition again... (yeah, I know, that's a lil confrontational in itself, but hey... fire with fire, hmm?). My wife and I are both heavy as well... we don't like being heavy, more for health reasons that anything else, but we're trying to change it in any event. We also know that most of the "skinny" or "pretty" people aren't interested sexually in us bigger folks, but that doesn't mean I just automatically skip over their profiles!! Maybe if you and your wife *DID* read more of those profiles, you'd see that there are more folks out there who *aren't* stuck on themselves and are perfectly willing to find out if the personality connection is enough to overcome their usual physical preferences. We're self conscious enough about our weight, as are most other heavy people, without folks on our side of the fence reenforcing that communication gap!! Besides, I didn't hear any "whining" going on other than yours... all I heard was an opinion.

Corning NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 83   End
TOPIC: When meeting new people of the lifestyle are you a little self conscious about being BBW