What would you think about this situation : Swingers Discussion 1731491041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What would you think about this situation
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
User Details are only visible to members.
We played with a new couple last weekend and as soon as my clothes came off the other guy told me I looked 9 months pregnant. I know I have a huge stomach, it is the biggest part of me, so I agreed with him and laughed it off. As I turned around to go across the room he then tells me that my ass is huge and that my thighs were very wide."

Baby girl, first heres a hug. What a goddamn sorry ass prick. I have been where you are. We were on a bed with this couple, and the husband omg is an ass like this piece of work. I was on top, trying to be seductive, kissing him. I sat up and unclasped my bra. He looked at me, pointed, busted out laughing and said "omg they are fucking HUGE", referring to my nipples. His wife, drunk, started laughing. I know the sheer humilitation and horror you felt. omg. I covered my breasts and did not allow anyone, to include my husband, to touch them for at least a week. I was mortified. The next day I lit his sorry ass up and he said yeah he was a leg man. I said you are also a fucking prick. We no longer know them and I hope they aren't married because he treated her, a true sweetheart, like shit. I can only tell you what I would do. I voiced my opinion after. I felt that it was important for him to know that what he said was out of line, insensitive and inappropriate. You need to NOT take this personally sweetie. Fuck him. And I'll tell you...if he talked to you that way, imagine how he probably talks to her in private. He is an asshole. Keep on moving forward, if my experience with these proves correct...they will be divorced soon enough anyways. What an asshole.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation