What would you think about this situation : Swingers Discussion 1731491031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What would you think about this situation
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really don't know why I stayed. Mr. HR and I devised ways to politely tell them to leave, their room was right next to ours, I guess we are just polite people with "sucker" written across our foreheads or something."

I must say. I love this genuine, bare and honest answer. And its okay to make mistakes. Like others said, he came out looking like the ass. Because he is an ass.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
heehee...two, on the net all caps is relative to shouting...you meant that post!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mrs. HR not meeting newbies is not the way to go. Some out here are very nice people. I myself being the male half, would have belted the S.O.B right in the chops and politely asked his wife to hit the bricks. My wife has a few extra pounds on her and her belly and her ass shows it but the size of the person does not make the person. It is the person in side that counts.

I myself am no Prince Charming and don't claim to be but I do understand feelings and how some women feel about their size and looks. I always try and make nice flattering comments to a female depending on how she carries herself and how she presents her personality.

Please don't let this one ( ask Shell named him ) asshole prick mess up your chances of meeting the beautiful people out here in the lifestyle.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
OMG! First of all, I know there are some real assholes in the lifestyle, but fortunately, I have yet to meet ANY...that I couldn't handle,lol....and you should have handled him! The night should have ended immediately! You should have put your clothes on and asked them to leave. Everyone has a right to be respected, and you should have demanded yours! If you were clear in your profile, then there shouldn't have been any surprises for him. He was just an idiot and probably insecure. Don't give up on meeting new people! Hold your head up, love your body, love your belly, love yourself because people take their cue on how to treat You from You! F*** HIM!!! (well not literally! lol)

Mableton GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
WELL FIRST OFF SORRY YOU HAD THAT EXPERENCE BUT NOT ALL SLS MEMBERS ARE LIKE THAT,AFTER THE COMMENT ABOUT YOUR BELLY,AND LAUGHING IT OFF WAS ONE THING BUT WHEN HE CONTINUED TO PUT YOU DOWN AN SAID YOU HAVE A HUGE ASS RIGHT THEN YOU SHOULD OF TURNED AN SAID YA WELL WHY DONT YOU KISS MY HUGE ASS AN TAKE A HIKE AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE,THIS NIGHT IS OVER,AND AS FOR YOUR HUSBAND WHAT DID HE SAY? OR DO,HELL IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME AN A GUY HUMILATED ME LIKE THAT,SHIT THERE WOULD OF BEEN PROBLEMS,NO HUSBAND WOULD PUT UP HAVING ANOTHER GUY TALK LIKE THAT TO HIS WIFE UNLESS HE ENJOYED SEEING YOU TREATED THAT WAY AN WAS PART OF IT

Eagle Pass TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
"I hope they aren't married because he treated her, a true sweetheart, like shit."

When we meet a couple, we watch for signs of how caring they are toward each other. We have met a few couples where the male half barely let his wife say anything, so we never went for a second meet, and another man who "playfully" slapped his wife and insulted her, and he was not even playing. That was one of our first experiences, and just his wife and I were playing. If a man or woman wants sex, the last thing they should be doing is laughing at the other person once it is decided they are going to be having sex. When I was eighteen, a guy I was seeing thought shoving my head onto his dick and moving my head up and down with his hands, was the way to give a great blow job. NO ONE to this day is allowed to restrain my head that way if I am doing that.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Lets just say I would be going home with one less stiletto . He would be going home with a new ass ornament.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
heehee, my barbaric ass thinks he needs a good punch right in his damn face. I cannot stand an asshole....and like a prick even less.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
OMG I am so sorry that guy treated you that way. What a douchebag!

It depends where we were when this happened and who heard it. There could be different responses depending on others reactions..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I would have been playing at a hotel room I paid for and I would have strode my ass across the room opened the door and let them know the nite was over.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation