What would you think about this situation : Swingers Discussion 1731491021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What would you think about this situation
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i agree what a asshole.my husband would probably knock that guy out

Carnesville GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
What a Complete Asshole! What did your hubby say?

Bossier City LA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
"...and with Gina, you risk getting that Italian look of death... "

Try to get a pic of THAT! :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
...and with Gina, you risk getting that Italian look of death...

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I'm agreeing with Lost here. In order to feel better about this whole thing, I would also suggest emailing. You don't have to laugh off insults, although, yeah, I probably would've done the same thing. I might've asked, then why are you here with me? and that would've been his clue to leave, but, he seemed rather clueless to begin with, so.

Don't give up. There are some very nice people out there. Hang out with a bunch of people until you feel comfortable again enough to meet people more privately. Get to know them. Any gut feelings about them? Trust those.

Good luck, Honey. And I'm with PD...no one forces my head between their hands like a vice. Pull my hair, yeah, depending on the man, but no clamping on my face/head.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
I totaly agree hole heartedly with U Shell. None of us were there, but at the same time the men ( me being one ) would have had to say something out of the love and respect we have for our wives. I know that in the world of swinging sometimes it is best to bite your lip and not say what U are thinking, but there are some people out here who could careless how they hurt others by what they say. Also U have a great point, Mr or Mrs. HR should email the couple and let them know that what was said to Mrs, HR is unacceptable no matter what the situation was.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
We have been in similar situations. You think you'd bash their brains in...but in swinging, drama is a harbinger of social death. You would be very, very surprised at what people put up with in order to avoid being considered "dramatic". Its easy to judge her husband and how he reacted. But none of us were there. When that asshole said those things to me, I didn't do shit. Number one, you are so shocked and hurt that someone would be that rude and bold...you are kind of at a loss for words. And women esp., we tend to internalize and blaim ourselves. I do think, however, that HR should at least email them and let them know how offended and hurt you were...and how intrusive, rude and out of line they were.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
That would have ended very badly. I have thrown a man out of our room/bed before because he was an asshole. NO ONE insults my wife.

if you had said that you enjoy degridation and humiliation and it was a predetermined BDSM scene, well that is different, but it surely sounds like that was NOT the case. Kudos to your man for showing restraint and not kicking his ass.

Tangerine FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hey lost, sorry about the caps some time I have the cap lock on an forget all about it,sorry everyone

Eagle Pass TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Hey Gurl, I read your profile and you sound dynamite -- especially the verbal part which is a huge turn on for me. If I get one more closed mouthed person that I have to prompt to let me know they're alive in bed, I am heading for the door! I am not looking for fakers, so if my game isn't tight, at least tell me that.....now to your experience. I commend you on being a true lady because I would have told the asshole to fuck himself and his wife too! I can only imagine the shit she has to put up with.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3287 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation