What would you think about this situation : Swingers Discussion 1731491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What would you think about this situation
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would have told him, if my ass is too fat for you then you don't need a piece of it! Of course then I would have showed them the door!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Lost, your comment gave me pause re armchair quarterbacks, etc. and no one, especially me, thinks he did anything wrong. We all handle situations differently and I think he had tremendous restraint....however, it couldn't have been me or me with any one of my partners that's all I am saying. Rude is rude and you have to check that shit or the next time, be it with him or someone else, it could be worse. That's like verbal abuse. It's just like saying so and so used me. No. You "allowed" them to use you. If it's whacked pull the plug and get the heck out. He should have called up a call girl with specific dimensions......Oh, that would have cost him cash...please!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I am sure glad I don't fall into the sorry ass prick catigory. Shell the streach marks on your tummy are sexy to me, it shows that even tho U had kids and lost weight U still respect your body and are not afraid to show your imperfection. If we were all perfect then we would all be straight and all love everyone the same way . But thank god we are all differant and thats what makes the world what it is good or bad.

Mr, NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Lady G, noone is perfect. My stomach has so many stretch marks on it I look like Freddy Kreuger LOL. I am indeed sensitive about them. But they are what they are. Not everyone is into blondes, brunettes, bbw's and thin people. If you aren't attracted, be kind and polite...but being a sorry ass prick only does that...makes that person look like a sorry ass prick.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
He didn't deserve you at all.

That is so true.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You took the high road when telling him y'all weren't a match. I'm proud of you, knowing there was so much more you could have said, but didn't. He didn't deserve you at all.

I've got a belly too, and have only recently gotten used to it. I know I'm not perfect, but I don't expect anyone to point out my faults -- especially strangers or recent acquaintances.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I like all of the armchair quarterback what you would have dones. However, until one is in that situation they really do not know what they would do. I do not like how the tone of this thread has turned towards pointing toward how Mr. HR has done something wrong. I am not pointing at anyone in particular. I just do not like it. Not at all.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I had to go back and read your profile again after all this insanity and now your comeback. You are just a nice guy who got into a horrible situation and for you to tell that MF that you're not compatible. I am sorry I would have told his tired ass what time it really was. Now, I have a better idea why people perceive black women as hardcore and bitches, which I am not but no asshole gets to disrespect me w/o getting the heat.

Now another situation with an asshole on this site who couldn't get a date if his life depended on it is now on the site with a very enticing BBW who won't even display his pic. How do I know, because I told him what pic to put up when he could get not play now she, the female of this supposed relationship has the audacity to block single males due to the "traffice." Give me a break. So, single men are not the only fakers. Trust me on this one.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I say we should sick Carrie and her little friend on him :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"...and with Gina, you risk getting that Italian look of death... " Try to get a pic of THAT! :)"

Hell to the no! I'll be too busy getting my ass out of the way LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation