What would you think about this situation : Swingers Discussion 173149
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.What would you think about this situation
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would have pointed at his junk and said 'that looks like a penis... only smaller' and walked out.

Steve

Wexford PA

Username hidden
(117 posts)
If the profile clearly states the truth, the "dude" was being a jerk. I agree with panda ... show him the door. What a rude and hurtful thing to say. Some like women of size ... others are not. If that turns him off ... what was he doing showing up? Sorry ... but she should have told him to hold up his hand and meet his new sex partner. Then tell him to leave!

Howard of leahoward

N Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Well here is a husbands view point, 1. I don't think he was trying to make a compliment especially after what he said a few moments later. 2. My wife before she met me literally lost Half her weight, she still has some loose skin and weight she is sensitive about. I think she is cute as can be and I am proud of what she has done. To say the least she would have been hurt to have heard anything like this, to be honest she would have been devastated. 3. When I heard what was said I would have been a gentleman and would have tried to help him exit the room. Door opening optional. And then Politely ask him to never return.

There is someone for everyone as you and your husband have found out. Normally I would also say there is someone in the lifestyle for everyone. This guy maybe the exception. But you on the other hand I am sure will find some wonderful playmates if you stick to it. Just don't settle for second best and this guy wasn't even second best.

Good luck in your search for fun, may you find what you are looking for and never look back!

Pandanbear.

Emlenton PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
NCHappy, There's the problem. Some peoples edit program is out of whack, and their brain doesn't catch what they say before it's said. Unfortunately sometimes what is said cuts, and it's too late to pull it back once it's out. Words can be like a bullet from a gun, once it's out, you can bring it back for a do over.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(188 posts)
can we all agree that we all have differant oppinions on what was ment by what the guy said ? Isn't that what makes the world go around and what attracts or does not attract us to people. Weather or not it was ment to be a complement or not they guy could have said it a differant way. Some people should stop and let their brain get into gear before letting their mouth fly open and say things that would hurt some one elses feeling. Like the old saying goes, If U can't say something nice about a person its best not to say anything at all Just my 2 cents.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
Excuse me.....that's crazy. Suppose she had said when he took his pants off "damn, you have a little dick!" I wonder if we'd even be having this conversation. The asshole was out of line.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2162 posts)
Ya know, I have been thinking of this post for a while. Re-reading the OP, I wonder when he said "taking thing all wrong" he was a guy that worships big bellies etc and in his way was trying to make a compliment. Sort of along the line of "Oh My! You have Giant Titties!"

I know my wife and I know it would have hurt her, so my initial statement stands true, i woulda kicked him out the door. Even if his motives were a compliment to him, it would not have gone over well with her, and therefore, not well with me.

Tangerine FL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
It's not a matter of abuse. He made an insensitive remark that hurt. Similar things have happened to me and I've been too hurt (and ashamed and chicken) to address the situation and give the person a piece of my mind and tell them off. I usually say something self-defeating and it usually makes them realize how crappy their remark was and they apologize.

You know.... it's so nice to be real and among real friends. The people I've played with all have their faults (physical or personality wise) and yet we all seem to ignore them and enjoy the finer points of our relationship/friendship/playtime/fetish/whatever.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
thank god I'm not perfect, nor do I wish to be!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
If we were all perfect then we would all be straight ????

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: What would you think about this situation